Mexican NT's check in.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

Just saying that threads that only a certain race is invited is stupid.

shut up
indifferent.gif

people do these all the time
FAIL
roll.gif
roll.gif

um, mexican isn't a race, just fyi for the guy that insinuated. anyway, im going to Durango in July. mafiosos better not play with me, my pokemans arelevel 100 out there mang. nice pics up in this thread also

Tangancicuaro Michoacan here.

Aint been out there since my first time back during Christmas 2004. I need to though, the grandparents are getting up there, a little more frail. Gotta seethem and spend some time while I still got the chance
frown.gif

^ The white "stuff" they paint on the bottom of the tree is an insectacide. It keeps ants and other destructive bugs from burroughing into the barkand causing damage to the tree.

I'll be in Veracruz and Cancun for about a month. First time going, hopefully its dope.

im goin this year but in december, went last year to DF and parited everyday prob for 2 weeks straight, posadas,xmas,and new year. and once things calmed downi went to michigan lol i mean michoacan. would i used to love hearing was my cousin tellin the ladies "Este es mi primo es del norte"
laugh.gif

but seriously check out D.F. you cant compare the atmosphere and everyone just clownin everyone lol. but ill trow my set up MEXICO CITY "LABOR ANDSATELITE" same as cafe tacvba. and also repin MICHOACAN, BELLAS FUENTES next to ZACUAPO.
8e425cee79b943f1fb40d97792479d7a87192ab.jpg

a722518eebbc23aafb40118b7fab37eeb7df9cb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom