MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - 2K11

Appreciated.
Last time I met a fly Mexican chick was back in the Bay a while back in '05. From Pleasant Hill that girl was 
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. Too bad there were madd CB audibles 
tired.gif

Appreciated.
Last time I met a fly Mexican chick was back in the Bay a while back in '05. From Pleasant Hill that girl was 
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. Too bad there were madd CB audibles 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

When my ugly self goes to mexico and visit, I be getting all the fine broads in the neighborhood.

All the broads and they momma be trying to holler at me cause I got a green card
pimp.gif

Try walking into a club with U.S. citizenship, it's too easy.

Originally Posted by Demps

When my ugly self goes to mexico and visit, I be getting all the fine broads in the neighborhood.

All the broads and they momma be trying to holler at me cause I got a green card
pimp.gif

Try walking into a club with U.S. citizenship, it's too easy.

posting before i look at the pics. these threads cancel out all your vegan propaganda posts. keep up the good work bro.

posting before i look at the pics. these threads cancel out all your vegan propaganda posts. keep up the good work bro.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

They look really Euro esque...

Well Mexico was invaded by Spain and France...

Being a light skinned w/colored eyes Mexican ftw
pimp.gif

Well Mexico was invaded by Spain and France...

Being a light skinned w/colored eyes Mexican ftw
pimp.gif

A lot of them not only have roots in Spain but also Hungary as well, according to my friend who has a background in Latino/ Chicano studies.

A lot of them not only have roots in Spain but also Hungary as well, according to my friend who has a background in Latino/ Chicano studies.

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

Them Durango chicks
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I've been to Durango many times. My own uncle who lives there says the girls there are horrid. Personally, I've maybe seen one or two girls in all my time there that deserved even 4/5 Henzo fitteds.

Them Durango chicks
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I've been to Durango many times. My own uncle who lives there says the girls there are horrid. Personally, I've maybe seen one or two girls in all my time there that deserved even 4/5 Henzo fitteds.

14g.jpg

Girl is the black...most def my kind of girl. I need to get back to cali. 

Living in the south (MS to be exact) = FTL 
tired.gif

14g.jpg

Girl is the black...most def my kind of girl. I need to get back to cali. 

Living in the south (MS to be exact) = FTL 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i love spanish girls that look like white girls . .
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
huh?
Go to Mexico fam, a lot of girls look like them
pimp.gif

you can't tell me some of those girls don't look mexican.. 'cause mexicans around my way do NOT look like that at all.. more like the picture azwildcats posted.

The good ones stay in Mexico.

They are eating well so no reason to hop over any border...

Girls from Guadalajara>*
Wrong. The RICH ones live in the states now and have, and are moving here at a faster rate. The things in Mexico have been so bad; that these people are living in their "vacation" homes now here in the states longer. Some are even setting up permanent residency...when they have black cards anything is possible.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

i love spanish girls that look like white girls . .
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
huh?
Go to Mexico fam, a lot of girls look like them
pimp.gif

you can't tell me some of those girls don't look mexican.. 'cause mexicans around my way do NOT look like that at all.. more like the picture azwildcats posted.

The good ones stay in Mexico.

They are eating well so no reason to hop over any border...

Girls from Guadalajara>*
Wrong. The RICH ones live in the states now and have, and are moving here at a faster rate. The things in Mexico have been so bad; that these people are living in their "vacation" homes now here in the states longer. Some are even setting up permanent residency...when they have black cards anything is possible.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Mexican women are at the bottom of my list when it comes to Latin women B

Youre in luck...pretty sure theyre not checking for you either.
Boy, you dodged a bullet there.

Back
Top Bottom