Method Man why aren't you more involved on the board?

Originally Posted by dland24

Personally, I thought you were referring to Rex Ryan as well.....seeing as how he has been on NT for years. I aint never heard of the dude who you were really talking about. Then again, Im not in general as much these days.

Maybe you should have been more specific. Maybe?
Nah a large majority of people who have been around know who the long-winded essay reply Rex is.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Son posted Ralph Wiggum after he got denied.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i-choo-choo-choose-you.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Personally, I thought you were referring to Rex Ryan as well.....seeing as how he has been on NT for years. I aint never heard of the dude who you were really talking about. Then again, Im not in general as much these days.

Nah a large majority of people who have been around know who the long-winded essay reply Rex is.
It was so obvious... since Kindergarten we've been doing those "One of these things do not belong..." Homie just gassed himself up to think he's %@+!!$$ with the big boys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

It was so obvious... since Kindergarten we've been doing those "One of these things do not belong..." Homie just gassed himself up to think he's %@+!!$$ with the big boys
laugh.gif

Not just that, my man rexanglorum was mentioned for his eloquence and prose before I said anything, I've never seen someone be so presumptuous

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by JD214

This.

I've been saying NT fell off.
tired.gif

Dudes that have been here for years know what I mean, It's just not the same.
DAT IRONY.
Word.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but everyone knew the Rex Anton was referring to but him
roll.gif
I'm sayin' though.
roll.gif
Fam had already envisioned the perfect dream scenario, stuntin' with the intellectuals. Bruh definitely ate his Wheaties this morning.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Y'all got me crackin up 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I wanna see a 3 way debate between Meth, Putty and Rex. It would shut down the yuku servers.

meth would write well thought out college essays, silly putty would find a way to make arguing religion part of the topic, and i would i find a way to go against the grain and argue  whatever against whatever the popular topic at the time was.

it would be fun,  dirty could be the debate moderator and turn on meth like when paulbearer hit undertaker with the urn and sided with mankind at summerslam 96.

lol @ u thinking I was referring to you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like your ability to put a logical argument together are anywhere close to those two. I was referring to rexanglorium. 
sick.gif
Brutal...

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I wanna see a 3 way debate between Meth, Putty and Rex. It would shut down the yuku servers.

meth would write well thought out college essays, silly putty would find a way to make arguing religion part of the topic, and i would i find a way to go against the grain and argue  whatever against whatever the popular topic at the time was.

it would be fun,  dirty could be the debate moderator and turn on meth like when paulbearer hit undertaker with the urn and sided with mankind at summerslam 96.
roll.gif
roll.gif
perfect

im still laughing my @*% off... the funniest part is that rex is no where to be found.. judging from how he immediately responded when anton said rex, he has to be following this thread.

rex i know your reading, let us know that your alright...

Rex Ryan wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:

lol @ u thinking I was referring to you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like your ability to put a logical argument together are anywhere close to those two. I was referring to rexanglorium. 

You know son is posted like

ip747m.jpg

him and the mercenary polorico gonna try and get you get you kicked outta medschool

roll.gif
roll.gif
Can't stop laughing

Has Method Man even made a post in here yet? He's probably waiting to see if he should lock this thread up or not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
Can't stop laughing

Has Method Man even made a post in here yet? He's probably waiting to see if he should lock this thread up or not
laugh.gif

Nope this thread got thrown wayyyyy off course 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom