Method Man why aren't you more involved on the board?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Mods have their own board and don't bother posting here, I don't blame them.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

because NT changed and is full of kids and trolls.

Really??? 
laugh.gif
Not anymore.

It still exists but we don't really use it.

I wanna see a 3 way debate between Meth, Putty and Rex. It would shut down the yuku servers.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wanna see a 3 way debate between Meth, Putty and Rex. It would shut down the yuku servers.

meth would write well thought out college essays, silly putty would find a way to make arguing religion part of the topic, and i would i find a way to go against the grain and argue  whatever against whatever the popular topic at the time was.

it would be fun,  dirty could be the debate moderator and turn on meth like when paulbearer hit undertaker with the urn and sided with mankind at summerslam 96.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

because NT changed and is full of kids and trolls.

Really??? 
laugh.gif
Not anymore.

It still exists but we don't really use it.
I remember when you guys would deny it even existed.

why would you want to post in the mods board? it's being forced to eat baked chicken as a kid when you want a damn cheeseburger

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

meth would write well thought out college essays, silly putty would find a way to make arguing religion part of the topic, and i would i find a way to go against the grain and argue  whatever against whatever the popular topic at the time was.

it would be fun,  dirty could be the debate moderator and turn on meth like when paulbearer hit undertaker with the urn and sided with mankind at summerslam 96.

lol @ u thinking I was referring to you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like your ability to put a logical argument together are anywhere close to those two. I was referring to rexanglorium. 

Rexanglorum, sir.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Like your ability to put a logical argument together are anywhere close to those two. I was referring to rexanglorium. 

roll.gif
I saw Rex's comment earlier but I didn't wanna say anything. I'm sorry Rex.

If it's actually an avoidance of this forum and not just life and time getting in the way, I can guess the reasons from his posts. From what I've seen, Meth's comments are always intelligent, measured, and mature. This forum could be described as anything but those adjectives. I'm not saying Niketalk is a bad place. It's just not those words.

Rexanglorium just writes a lot for the sake of writing a lot. I used to think I couldn't understand him because I knew nothing about economics. But then when I peeped him writing on non - economics stuff, it's clear he just doesn't know how to write.

Method Man >>>>> every other long winded poster.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Rexanglorum, sir.
roll.gif
this %%#!+## thought that he was included in that debate.  Dude is just barely above playing 2 letter words in scrabble w. polorico, but he thinks he could hold his own in a discussion w. meth and sillyputty.  Oh boy....

like sending a lamb into a pack of wolves.  

Meth once helped me write a research paper on racism and martin luther king (back in 2003.) Same year he also helped me diagnose a physical ailment way faster than WebMD. Meth's always been good in my book.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rexanglorum, sir.
roll.gif
this %%#!+## thought that he was included in that debate.  Dude is just barely above playing 2 letter words in scrabble w. polorico, but he thinks he could hold his own in a discussion w. meth and sillyputty.  Oh boy....

Son...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

LMAO at this off-topic roast.
DEAD.
roll.gif
Buddy thought he could be included with the scholars though.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rexanglorum, sir.
roll.gif

Son...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

LMAO at this off-topic roast.
DEAD.
roll.gif
Buddy thought he could be included with the scholars though.

Awww bendito...Rex is cool bro, just a minor misunderstanding, laught it off bro, laugh it off.

Rexalangorum (or whateva) > everyone

when it comes to writing essays that barely touch the initial subject matter

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I saw Rex's comment earlier but I didn't wanna say anything. I'm sorry Rex.
**Muerte**

roll.gif
roll.gif
blatant disrespect 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom