Messed Up ot Not: Teaching Your Kids About Santa Clause (At All)

Thoughts?
FB_IMG_1576708836507.jpg

:rofl:

yo what are we turning into man

Told mines the truth like 2 years ago. He’s 8, I also told him the truth about slavery, Christopher Columbus, thanksgiving and all the other foul **** white people did 🤷🏾‍♂️.

This how I wanna do mines

how’d you bring those subjects up if you don’t mind me asking. You did it on your own or waited till he asked?

This how I wanna do mines

how’d you bring those subjects up if you don’t mind me asking. You did it on your own or waited till he asked?
On my own. Watched a lot of videos and read a lot of things with him. He’s the type of kid that loves researching historical events so it helped a little.

Why cant children enjoy santa in an entertainment aspect?
Adults make the decision to enjoy the entertainment of their interests.

When it comes to Santa, kids don't.

That is all on the parent.

Telling your kids Santa is real is No different than forcing a religion onto them.

Kids aren't given a choice if they will be brainwashed into a religion by their parents.

Be honest with the children is my motto.

Told mines the truth like 2 years ago. He’s 8, I also told him the truth about slavery, Christopher Columbus, thanksgiving and all the other foul **** white people did 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Great parenting. Trim the fat.

Last edited:

Telling your kids Santa is real is No different than forcing a religion onto them.

Kids aren't given a choice if they will be brainwashed into a religion by their parents.

No one's gonna grow up resenting their parents for not telling them santa isnt real.

They're children. They will grow out of it.

I don't have kids, but I don't ever remember believing in Santa Claus as a kid. I think my parents were too lazy to even lie to me. They also made me go to church my whole childhood and I never believed in that either. Maybe I've just been skeptical since birth.

Great parenting. Trim the fat.

Telling kids that Santa is real is most def NOT equal to forcing religion on them. The lifelong implications of each aren’t even comparable. When was the last time you heard of someone in therapy because they thought Santa was real? #NTextremes. :lol::lol:

Sure you can compare lying to your kids about Santa being on the same lines as forcing them into believing a religion that YOU (parent) feel they should buy into.

I am strictly speaking on the "FORCING THEM TO BELIEVE" aspect of each practice.

Nobody is saying kids are going to therapy to undo the trauma caused from believing in Santa.

Nice try though.

Back
Top Bottom