Men with no kids being in relationships with women with kids. Yay or nay?

^ lol. I would. MAYBE 2. Definitely not three. I'm not gonna judge a chick based on the fact that she has kids.

I can deal with a woman with one kid. 3 kids........................[Singletary] Can't do it [Singeltary]

I can deal with a woman with one kid. 3 kids........................[Singletary] Can't do it [Singeltary]

what kind of answer did you expect asking a board with a majority of members that are under 30?

I'm 25 and in my infinite wisdom I would tell you that a situation like this depends on how well you get along with the kids...and if you can get over the fact that they aren't your kids. People get divorced and they have kids...if your up there in age I don't see why children should get in the way especially if you have a good connection with a woman. Only if they are always hating on you and getting you to break up with their mom would that be a problem.

what kind of answer did you expect asking a board with a majority of members that are under 30?

I'm 25 and in my infinite wisdom I would tell you that a situation like this depends on how well you get along with the kids...and if you can get over the fact that they aren't your kids. People get divorced and they have kids...if your up there in age I don't see why children should get in the way especially if you have a good connection with a woman. Only if they are always hating on you and getting you to break up with their mom would that be a problem.

Good luck finding a chick thats close to your age that doesn't have kids..cuz I'm 26 and it seems like every chick I meet around my age has one...

Good luck finding a chick thats close to your age that doesn't have kids..cuz I'm 26 and it seems like every chick I meet around my age has one...

NO MAN.

YOURE 36!! you can be with 31-35 year olds. The Bitter ones/Successful ones
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

No joke, I'm here in Queens for the summer and signed up at the local YMCA. The tour guide was showing me around and told me about the childcare services. I said I didn't have any kids. He was surprised and said "what happened?". I said I'm 21 awkwardly. He's was like "Oh you look like your 24"(I had grown a beard for 2 weeks). Like that makes a difference...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

No joke, I'm here in Queens for the summer and signed up at the local YMCA. The tour guide was showing me around and told me about the childcare services. I said I didn't have any kids. He was surprised and said "what happened?". I said I'm 21 awkwardly. He's was like "Oh you look like your 24"(I had grown a beard for 2 weeks). Like that makes a difference...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

I dont have any and my ex, who has 3, just ended our relationship. She's 41 and I'm 36.
tired.gif

I wonder what NT will look like years from now if the aging NTers never leave. What kinda threads would start popping up?

-Hey NT I got my first colonoscopy today...get old FTL.

-Hey NT, relationship advice....my wife just divorced me and she's getting custody of the kids and the house.

-NT Post your retirement home.

P.S. being older and young at heart is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

I dont have any and my ex, who has 3, just ended our relationship. She's 41 and I'm 36.
tired.gif

I wonder what NT will look like years from now if the aging NTers never leave. What kinda threads would start popping up?

-Hey NT I got my first colonoscopy today...get old FTL.

-Hey NT, relationship advice....my wife just divorced me and she's getting custody of the kids and the house.

-NT Post your retirement home.

P.S. being older and young at heart is
pimp.gif

OP was 25 when NT started, doubt he is an OG though.

My feeling is if you have no children, you shouldn't date a woman with kids unless she is damn near perfection in your eyes. You shouldn't be messing around with average chicks with kids, regardless of your age.

OP, I hope your money situation is on point. 36 with no kids, if there aren't any personal indescretions or family issues, that should be baller status.

OP was 25 when NT started, doubt he is an OG though.

My feeling is if you have no children, you shouldn't date a woman with kids unless she is damn near perfection in your eyes. You shouldn't be messing around with average chicks with kids, regardless of your age.

OP, I hope your money situation is on point. 36 with no kids, if there aren't any personal indescretions or family issues, that should be baller status.

Back
Top Bottom