Melo M6 pic

Originally Posted by shox2001

pic from hoopchina

here is a pic from sneakerfiles of the m6 in blk/red

jordan-melo-m6.jpg

Ok, they changed these for the worse. Wasn't the part where the jumpman is it's own piece in the original scans? Like it was independent and was justsecured by the laces?

I just noticed..Looks like the shoe doesn't have a separate tongue or anything..but the upper is just connected all around...

Originally Posted by lysolflow

i'ma second that one, family...

these melos arent the biz... he need to drop the Jordan Brand cuz he cant branch out... sign w/ nike... so we can get him some muppet commercials... lol...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bohrdom

for the record, melo had much more to do with the design direction of this shoe than you guys think. the original version, from what i heard, was hella SICK ( foamposite that wraps around the heel/ankle or something to that effect) but then melo changed his mind in favor of something more simple and casual.
Sounds like the M4 all over again... which were sick, but like I said, I like the look of these...

Everyone can say they are garbage...and I agree these aren't the best of the line.. but his shoes sell. (Not sure for the last model) But when D.E. was onthe line you could def be sure they were going to be comfortable and perform on the court.

As for CPs line.. his current sig is def on point. I think many just like to compare THE Sig with other sigs. Not possible. These have Zoom which is good. Ilike the Patent one's.

By the way.. Melo does stay involved with his line..or at least he used to. Just not sure why the line went away from the cut with his ankle problems and hisuse of the sleeve.

I would think he would want to stay with what helps him. Unless his ankle problems have subsided.

Back
Top Bottom