Megan GOODIES......

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by ziggyzaghal

Originally Posted by bud dink

i'm mad at myself for knowing thats from the JUNK FOOD KID EPISODE
eyes.gif

lol Rugrats early 90's FTW.

Wait, junk food kid.. when Tommy pops like, the gum in duke's hair and she's gotta get it all cut off? Lol, I think I remember... damn that's so sad
laugh.gif

lol yes sir. but its because that broad put gum in Malinda's hair. she was the dime Tommy was trying to smash that episode.
laugh.gif

junk food kid went hard though, mad all the kids dip out the park before "no shadow time"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That was always there though, I noticed that in biker boys.Didn't know about the implants though, that's a new one to me. I would still knock that terrible weave out of her hair even though weave, make-up andcigs are a major turn-off to me, but she get a pass and can get it anytime.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by bud dink

i'm mad at myself for knowing thats from the JUNK FOOD KID EPISODE
eyes.gif

lol Rugrats early 90's FTW.

Wait, junk food kid.. when Tommy pops like, the gum in duke's hair and she's gotta get it all cut off? Lol, I think I remember... damn that's so sad
laugh.gif

lol yes sir. but its because that broad put gum in Malinda's hair. she was the dime Tommy was trying to smash that episode.
laugh.gif

junk food kid went hard though, mad all the kids dip out the park before "no shadow time"
yeah, then at the end of the episode. they see some kid with short hair eating something...

then tommy goes, "hey kid, what chu eating?"
then the girl, who's actually named Prudence, says , "carrot sticks, anybody want one?"

Back
Top Bottom