Megan GOODIES......

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- eh.....

4d435dabe11c6676dda7482768b935533a8cc84.jpg

- she started out with so much potential very early in her career
smh.gif
, now she looks like a skank. and she aint that old either, hell she aint no where near as old as she looks in that picture. that picture does not make her look attractive at all.

- i hope Kyla Pratt dont go down the same road as she gets older....

i kinda feel you, dont mg also smoke cigs?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- eh.....

4d435dabe11c6676dda7482768b935533a8cc84.jpg

- she started out with so much potential very early in her career
smh.gif
, now she looks like a skank. and she aint that old either, hell she aint no where near as old as she looks in that picture. that picture does not make her look attractive at all.

- i hope Kyla Pratt dont go down the same road as she gets older....

Kyla Pratt is done for the evening my dude. Megan Good is still
pimp.gif
and ilike this pic, btw

In movies and mags she always looks real good. When you see candid shots of her though she always looks like its a possibility she is a ******. She spreads herlegs and wham out comes the tuck. Thats a no no.

I can't believe Kyla Pratt was even brought up...

Meagans goods are lookin real nice
as for the weave, I didn't look that high.

eNPHAN wrote:
yall are bugging.

lol@she looks older than she did when she first came out....she was pre-pubecent...

it doesnt surprise me that in the same sentence you were souping kyla pratt up....

meghan>kyla

now, and in 20 years.....

i don't care if she gets around hollywood either...

word to ben baller's 03 quickstrikes...

-
laugh.gif
yeah i know. but in all seriousness she had an around the way typelook when she first hit the scene, right after she got legal (before the implants). she got those implants and had a couple of industry dudes gas her head upand it was a wrap from there. i seen it coming, i just didnt think she would be on such a fast decline so soon.
- it wont matter though, you'll still have dudes slobbering all over her after she starts looking like Robin Givens @ 50. she already looks like Robin atthe age she is now.

- but see i dont go for the barbie doll types, (especially the plastic boob, wig wearing, fake nails, all dressed up types like Megan). so to meKyla>>>Megan, but its all relative. however
roll.gif
@ the in 20 yearsbit. Megan Good will look so bad in 20 years, what you think shes going to age gracefully like Pam Grier or somebody
laugh.gif
. she looks like a skank now, what do you think 20 years of bing a skank isgoing to do to her appearence?? it dont take much for a chick to fall off....watch, you'll see.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i kinda feel you, dont mg also smoke cigs?

- yup. looks like it too huh?

Back
Top Bottom