Megan Fox >>>>>>>> Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

furrell

Banned
When Megan Fox was dismissed from the cast of Transformers 3 due to her criticizing of Michael "More Explosions" Bay, I wanted to see who'd he'd pick to replace. It would have been a hard decision (no pun intended) due to the fact Fox just oozed sex appeal with the role of Mikaela. Bay narrowed his choice to Brooklyn Decker, Sarah Wright and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley which of whom he ultimately picked because they worked together on a Victoria's Secret commercial. I thought that her selection was a huge downgrade of Fox. Fox wasn't a good actress in the Transformers series but I don't think any guy was paying attention to her acting. Is Fox overrated by many? Yes. Is she hotter than Huntington-Whiteley? Hell yes.

Pics for comparison:
megan-fox-tattoo.jpg

1296310621-megan-fox-2.jpg

megan-fox.jpg

megan-fox-bikini-3.jpg

megan-fox-2.jpg

megan_fox_transformers_movie_image.jpg

American-Women-Megan-Fox.jpg

megan-fox-hot-pictures3557.jpg

Whiteley:
rosie-huntington-whiteley.jpeg

Rosie_Huntington_Whiteley_1337547_small_Transformers_3_Dark_of_the_Moon-s533x800-111308-580.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley.jpg

Rosie_Huntington_Whiteley_1_1.jpg

4641239361_b0dbf2c4bf_o.jpg

Rosie_Huntington-Whiteley%7Crosie-huntington-whiteley-1169033-small.jpg

Rosie_Huntington-Whiteley-3.jpg

When Megan Fox was dismissed from the cast of Transformers 3 due to her criticizing of Michael "More Explosions" Bay, I wanted to see who'd he'd pick to replace. It would have been a hard decision (no pun intended) due to the fact Fox just oozed sex appeal with the role of Mikaela. Bay narrowed his choice to Brooklyn Decker, Sarah Wright and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley which of whom he ultimately picked because they worked together on a Victoria's Secret commercial. I thought that her selection was a huge downgrade of Fox. Fox wasn't a good actress in the Transformers series but I don't think any guy was paying attention to her acting. Is Fox overrated by many? Yes. Is she hotter than Huntington-Whiteley? Hell yes.

Pics for comparison:
megan-fox-tattoo.jpg

1296310621-megan-fox-2.jpg

megan-fox.jpg

megan-fox-bikini-3.jpg

megan-fox-2.jpg

megan_fox_transformers_movie_image.jpg

American-Women-Megan-Fox.jpg

megan-fox-hot-pictures3557.jpg

Whiteley:
rosie-huntington-whiteley.jpeg

Rosie_Huntington_Whiteley_1337547_small_Transformers_3_Dark_of_the_Moon-s533x800-111308-580.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley.jpg

Rosie_Huntington_Whiteley_1_1.jpg

4641239361_b0dbf2c4bf_o.jpg

Rosie_Huntington-Whiteley%7Crosie-huntington-whiteley-1169033-small.jpg

Rosie_Huntington-Whiteley-3.jpg

Jason Statham would disagree.  While they were at it, they should've gotten rid of shia as well.

Jason Statham would disagree.  While they were at it, they should've gotten rid of shia as well.

07' Megan Fox, before the tattoo's and weight loss was pretty much the epitome of hotness, IMO.  Not really sold on Whiteley yet, though

07' Megan Fox, before the tattoo's and weight loss was pretty much the epitome of hotness, IMO.  Not really sold on Whiteley yet, though

Megan Fox was in the first two. she's good lookin' might as well keep her. It fits for me. Why does that happen in movieS?! lol

Megan Fox was in the first two. she's good lookin' might as well keep her. It fits for me. Why does that happen in movieS?! lol

megan fox is definitely nice but the other chick looks hott in some of the pics but her face looks kind of weird in others

megan fox is definitely nice but the other chick looks hott in some of the pics but her face looks kind of weird in others

Back
Top Bottom