Mega Man vs Streetfighter - *DECEMBER 17TH*!!!!!

I saw this somewhere and thought it was a joke

Definitely will be playing this :pimp:

Megaman 8  >>>>  All other Megaman releases

man I forgot all about this game,it was great. I never beat it though always made it to the end then got the work from Dr. Wiley.I need to find it online and redeem myself

Played some Mega Man X collection for about 10 minutes the other day, good stuff
pimp.gif
I'll be on the lookout for this
Megan Man X>

nthat.gif

Pretty cool this is free

Mega men, street fighter, it's free. I'm all in on that.

This is great.

Thank you Capcom :smokin

here were the fan made versions before capcom actually picked it up and started polishing it up.

also bald-how did you get that shirt? i'm a sucker for promo stuff!!!! i'm assuming you were there for the  SF 25th anniv. tourny?

its up

http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man

Only 33.8 mb download!

It does supports my Xbox 360 PC controller and you can change the configuration through the start menu.

Info in the read me-

A true collaboration between Capcom and its fans for Mega Man’s and
Street Fighter’s 25th Anniversary, Street Fighter[emoji]174[/emoji] x Mega Man[emoji]174[/emoji] was created and
developed by Singapore native Seow Zong Hui (aka “Sonic”), with an original
soundtrack by Luke Esquivel (aka “A_Rival”), and with support provided Capcom,
Street Fighter[emoji]174[/emoji] X Mega Man[emoji]174[/emoji] stars the Blue Bomber as he goes toe-to-toe with
some of Street Fighter’s most beloved characters complete with their own
individual themed stages and boss battles. Jump, shoot, and use your special
new Street Fighter abilities to defeat your foes and become the
world’s strongest robot!

ORIGINAL CONFIGURATION USING PC KEYBOARD
----------------------------------------

Buttons:

Standard keyboard layout
(Gamepad is recognized if plugged in before running the game)

W-up
A-left
S-down
D-right
K-shoot
L-jump
I-weaponchange (right)
O-weaponchange2 (left)
Down+jump-sliding
Enter-start/pause/confirm
ESC-quit game

During Pause Menu
F1-switch device
F2-configure controls
F3-default Controls
F4-toggle window sizes

MINIMUM CONFIGURATION
----------------------------------------

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz and up
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 and up supported
(operation on-board is not guaranteed)
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 and up,
VRAM: 256MB and up
Sound: DirectSound, DirectX9.0c Compatible Audio

Last edited:
Downloading as I type!!!...Good looks O.P.

And to the one complaining...what was you doin? trying to have people cosign with you? Take your natural hater **** outta here...Find some joy in life broski...peace

Last edited:
Two Things:

1. This game is frikkin awesome. I just wish it was on iOS and mobile devices. I'd gladly pay $.99 for it.

2. I'm really rusty at Megaman games...

Last edited:
^ Read an interview today that said it'll most likely be coming to osx, linux, and ios. And that it'll probably never come to consoles.

Currently, the game is planned as a free PC download, with no plans to bring Street Fighter X Mega Man to consoles. Svensson said that decision comes down to two key reasons: cost and established legal agreements.

"We may look at it on other open platforms," Svensson told Polygon, with Mac, Linux and iOS "potentially" on the table. "At this time we're not looking at bringing it to consoles in any form. Obviously certain consoles are not receptive to free content and while people may be willing to pay for it, the act of collecting revenue for this adds extra complexity for us on the legal side.

"The cost of bringing a product like this to consoles, even if we were to charge for it, is not insignificant to say the least," Svensson said. "It's a lengthy process and by the time we got it there, by the time we released it, they might not be as interested in paying for it at that time."

also bald-how did you get that shirt? i'm a sucker for promo stuff!!!! i'm assuming you were there for the SF 25th anniv. tourny?
Capcom arranged a bunch of stations in the hotel lobby that was hosting the 25th Anniversary tourney. They announced whoever could beat a level including a boss with one set of lives would get a t shirt. We checked during a break and the lines were pretty short. Wound up getting the very last one they had. It was a pretty hype moment. I was up against 7 other people who all had the jump on me. I told the Capcom people to get my shirt ready before I started. Put together a cool little speed run and the shirt was mine. :lol: 8)

yet another lame arseattempt to keep relevance to a franchise by playing on the nostagia factor... cant/dont have any new ideas or concepts so let us just throw anything out there and see if it sticks
'

I love both franchises but you are definitely right about this.

Back
Top Bottom