Mega Man vs Streetfighter - *DECEMBER 17TH*!!!!!

I just beat ryu. he's just as bad in this game as he is in fighting games. Hadouken spamming/Shoryuken traps FTL. :lol: :smh:

Damn I suck at Mega Man games. :smh:

I don't know why I even bother to try.:lol:

anybody beat the game?

sucks that u cant save..i made it to the end were u have to fight all the bosses again, but it was taking me too long so i had to quit

anybody beat the game?

sucks that u cant save..i made it to the end were u have to fight all the bosses again, but it was taking me too long so i had to quit

I didn't beat it, but if you didn't know there are power ups where you have to fight the all the bosses again. they respawn every time you beat a boss. and there is a secret boss at the end of the game, but you have to get a perfect on all 8 bosses. If you played SF II or any street fighter for that matter, you should automatically know who the secret character is already.

I didn't beat it, but if you didn't know there are power ups where you have to fight the all the bosses again. they respawn every time you beat a boss. and there is a secret boss at the end of the game, but you have to get a perfect on all 8 bosses. If you played SF II or any street fighter for that matter, you should automatically know who the secret character is already.

i read u only have to get a perfect on 4 bosses, but either way thats almost impossible for me :lol: im not that good at megaman games

also its frustrating having to beat all 8 bosses twice in one full sitting

is any one else having a "lag" issue? :rolleyes i have a 64 bit comp so i should be able to play this fine but megaman is nonresponsive and ish. sometimes charge shot and i release and he doesn't release the shot and it's delayed...

is any one else having a "lag" issue? :rolleyes i have a 64 bit comp so i should be able to play this fine but megaman is nonresponsive and ish. sometimes charge shot and i release and he doesn't release the shot and it's delayed...

i've read that alot of ppl have that problem

i think you have to change a setting

any info where I can change the settings? I tried to look for it. Changing screen size and etc. also but with no luck still.

hmm...i read pressing f4, cycling through it would help???

You need to cycle through the screen sizes by hitting F4 then press enter and then press it again to fix it.

Last edited:
nope still didn't work for me. only stage that ran semi-smoothly for me was the chun li stage.

Back
Top Bottom