Meet the new members of Delta Sigma Theta....and Alpha Phi Alpha

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I don't care what you say. If your previous comments sum up your views on black fraternities as a whole then you're an idiot.
laugh.gif

Word?

I'm giving you an overview of what people I know who have pledged have said themselves.
than they're idiots too i guess
ohwell.gif

I don't care what you say. If your previous comments sum up your views on black fraternities as a whole then you're an idiot.
laugh.gif

Word?

I'm giving you an overview of what people I know who have pledged have said themselves.
ohwell.gif
Then, not than.

And I'm sure they don't care what you think, so I'll be sure not to pass your opinion on to them.

Sorry to have hurt your buttocks.

I'm not trying to undermine the importance that people place on the Greek system, I'm just pointing out that it's really not that serious. I feelsorry for the people that brand and tattoo their letters on them. I would feel like a complete tool now if I had tatted my letters on my arm. I haven'tutilized my fraternity networking at all since I graduated, nor do I plan to. I don't even really hang out with any of my "brothers" anymore. Isuppose you get out of it what you put into it, but all I know is that it's not that serious. You just pay a lot of money to party and do communityservice.

Black Frats = Pay someone to beat and humiliate you, possibly brand you like cattle (slave), %$$% up a good semester, get a corny !!! nickname, wear some dumb !!! colors while shucking and jiving through the quad, mimicking white secret societies, calling yourself "GREEK"
laugh.gif
all in the hopes that a "network" of idiots is gonna help you get by in life.

+@@%'s a joke.
laugh.gif
you're confused son

My brother's a Sigma. How am I confused?

Besides that I knew many people that pledged. I don't have to cross the burning sands to know what's up.
indifferent.gif
There lies your answer.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Black Frats = Pay someone to beat and humiliate you, possibly brand you like cattle (slave), %$$% up a good semester, get a corny !!! nickname, wear some dumb !!! colors while shucking and jiving through the quad, mimicking white secret societies, calling yourself "GREEK"
laugh.gif

+@@%'s a joke.
laugh.gif
you're confused son

Besides that I knew many people that pledged. I don't have to cross the burning sands to know what's up.
indifferent.gif
There lies your answer.
grin.gif

i didn't want to be the one to say it...
laugh.gif

i'm not greek FTR...i'm black
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

Word?

ohwell.gif
Then, not than.

And I'm sure they don't care what you think, so I'll be sure not to pass your opinion on to them.

Look at your replies kid, you're the only one sounding but hurt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

I'm not trying to undermine the importance that people place on the Greek system, I'm just pointing out that it's really not that serious. I feel sorry for the people that brand and tattoo their letters on them. I would feel like a complete tool now if I had tatted my letters on my arm. I haven't utilized my fraternity networking at all since I graduated, nor do I plan to. I don't even really hang out with any of my "brothers" anymore. I suppose you get out of it what you put into it, but all I know is that it's not that serious. You just pay a lot of money to party and do community service.
Everyone's experience is not the same so...sorry but I can't even ride with anything that you're saying.

Don't down the +$@% because you didn't utilize it for what it's really for.

laugh.gif

Word?

ohwell.gif
Then, not than.

Look at your replies kid, you're the only one sounding but hurt
laugh.gif
It's butt, not but.

But anyway, I just stated my opinion.

I think that +++# is stupid. End of story.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by eaalto

It's not that serious....

oh but it is... *#*% is like bloods and crips
grin.gif
True statement to some people it is...I've seen white and black frats fight (not each other) and it turns into a gang fight...Unfortunately, Iknow of a situation where a kid sat on the omega bench and refused to leave. The Que's confronted him, jumped him and didnt know he had a strap on him...Hechased one of the guys down and shot him in the stomach in the union on the 1st day of class...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

+@@%'s a joke.
laugh.gif
you're confused son

indifferent.gif
There lies your answer.
grin.gif

Pretty much

Frat dudes are cool for the most part. They always supply girls, drank, and just a good time in general for the most part.

Lots of my boys are in frats but I have to admit I'm usually shaking my head when they get on their hardbody corny mode. You can't even make fun ofthem about it without them getting all emotional about it. I feel like I'm an extra in Stomp the Yard sometimes kicking it with them.

laugh.gif

+@@%'s a joke.
you sound real salty bro. but honestly it seems like you don't understand the full scope of what really goes on and what the organizations areabout. and
roll.gif
people for making fun of his bro because he is a sigma

Back
Top Bottom