Meet the new members of Delta Sigma Theta....and Alpha Phi Alpha

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

if you go to an HBCU then you probably think these pics are pretty damn funny.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

if you go to an HBCU then you probably think these pics are pretty damn funny.
exactly...people not knowing what's going on and commenting FTL
I completely understand what's going on. Thread still sucks.
so why did you come back in to post this?
Probably just to clarify. Im here to support his statement.
Nah. Fail threads can turn into win.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by eaalto

It's not that serious....

You wouldn't know.
I was in a fraternity, and I'm telling you, it's not that serious. I would never assault someone for wearing my fraternity letters. Thatthe person let their letters somehow end up in the hands of some people who are clearly not members, that's on them. But that these people are wearing theletters, it's not that serious. It really isn't.

Black Frats = Pay someone to beat and humiliate you, possibly brand you like cattle (slave), %$$% up a good semester, get a corny !!! nickname, wear some dumb!!! colors while shucking and jiving through the quad, mimicking white secret societies, calling yourself "GREEK"
laugh.gif
all in the hopes that a"network" of idiots is gonna help you get by in life.

+@@%'s a joke.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what does this have to do with HBCUs?
Maybe OP thinks those are the only school's that have black greeks lol
I go to a Jesuit Private school.
We have 2 black sororities(delta's being one of them) and 1 black fraternity(kappa alpha psi) on campus.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what does this have to do with HBCUs?
Maybe OP thinks those are the only school's that have black greeks lol
I go to a Jesuit Private school.
We have 2 black sororities(delta's being one of them) and 1 black fraternity(kappa alpha psi) on campus.
Yea but it deeply rooted and one of the biggest things at an HBCU

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

people take these trivial things too seriously
Yea only stupid people form connections with groups of people they spend significant amounts of time and share experiences with.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Black Frats = Pay someone to beat and humiliate you, possibly brand you like cattle (slave), %$$% up a good semester, get a corny !!! nickname, wear some dumb !!! colors while shucking and jiving through the quad, mimicking white secret societies, calling yourself "GREEK"
laugh.gif
all in the hopes that a "network" of idiots is gonna help you get by in life.

+@@%'s a joke.
laugh.gif
you're confused son

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

people take these trivial things too seriously
Yea only stupid people form connections with groups of people they spend significant amounts of time and share experiences with.

a3yq15.png

I don't know why you're calling me brainwashed, I'm not in any Frat but to dismiss the fact that these things are a significant part of somepeople's lives is completely wrongheaded and insulting.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Black Frats = Pay someone to beat and humiliate you, possibly brand you like cattle (slave), %$$% up a good semester, get a corny !!! nickname, wear some dumb !!! colors while shucking and jiving through the quad, mimicking white secret societies, calling yourself "GREEK"
laugh.gif
all in the hopes that a "network" of idiots is gonna help you get by in life.

+@@%'s a joke.
laugh.gif
you're confused son

My brother's a Sigma. How am I confused?

Besides that I knew many people that pledged. I don't have to cross the burning sands to know what's up.
indifferent.gif

I don't care what you say. If your previous comments sum up your views on black fraternities as a whole then you're an idiot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I don't care what you say. If your previous comments sum up your views on black fraternities as a whole then you're an idiot.
laugh.gif

Word?

I'm giving you an overview of what people I know who have pledged have said themselves.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I went to an HBCU and i've seen dudes get jumped for wearing greek clothing when they're not affiliated..
indifferent.gif

wow, people try too hard

i agree..i have my own opinion about "greeks", which is why i thought these pics were amusing....believe it or not there are some fools out therethat would confront these innocent people in the pics if they saw them..

no, i know HBCU's arent the only school w/ greeks, but i DO understand that HBCU's place a high level of importance on the greek culture..

Back
Top Bottom