Me and condoms can't coexist!

Spoon pic or ducktales

guess you'll be calling ducktales

the point of the post wasn't to brag (I don't know y'all, y'all don't know me, and it could have been anyone's hand in that pic).

Just thought this thread needed some pics and I had some that would be appreciated.

keep the pics comin bruh bruh

These are the times when I really appreciate having a gf...
#TeamRaw ALWAYS :pimp:

Better hope your gf ain't stepping out....

Just because she has the title of your "gf" doesn't mean it's safe/safer to go raw. Unless y'all both get tested regularly and share the official results with each other...

tried the magnum thins this past weekend. They seemed straight but I want to try them again sober.

I gotta find something cuz I need to stop going raw so recklessly

Still having issues. Took one off mid session because it wasn't feeling good enough

I gotta stop getting so wasted :smh:

my brother in law just got a chick pregnant he was messing around with for a month. shes already got 2 kids from 2 different dudes , he's got 1 he can't even take care of but he hates condoms too :smh:

needless to say he's on suicide watch :smh:

be smarter fellas ....

my brother in law just got a chick pregnant he was messing around with for a month. shes already got 2 kids from 2 different dudes , he's got 1 he can't even take care of but he hates condoms too :smh:

needless to say he's on suicide watch :smh:

be smarter fellas ....

Talkin bout horrible life decisions..smh

Then I hope you and her can coexist for a loooong time...listen to these men, just find one that works. I'm in a steady relationship, but best believe if I was swizzle-sticking around I'd be wrapping it up every time.

It's twentytwelve, they get around as much if not more than you because they don't have to work hard to get ****. **** the clap, these chicks out here got them 4 letters...you don't need that in your life.

EDIT: I also recommend you and your partner get tested regularly and compare notes, trust or no trust...but that's just me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom