McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday -

They should have made the second drink optional or give you the ability to substitute it with another side. Because I would demolish that whole thing but I don't need another drink but would like some nuggets instead.

Screenshot_20230218-214216.jpg

Can we have an honest conversation about how mid Micky D's actually is tho? they got the GOAT fries but thats about all they got goin for em. always thought their burgers were pretty wack.

..that breakfast menu bussin tho.

Last edited:
I've been liking their food less and less. I like their simple stuff, mcdoubles, double cheeseburgers, qpc. I love their fries but they're way overpriced like all fastfood fries. I think it's around $3 just for a small. App used to frequently offer $1 medium fries. For breakfast I just get hashbrowns and sausage/egg/cheese mcmuffin or mcgriddle.

My biggest gripe is the prices and the daily deals are just wack... They used to have 1 dollar medium or large fries and sometimes 3 dollar bagel sandwiches for breakfast but nope deals pretty much the same everyday like dollar coffee and hash brown

Bring back the deep fried apple pies from back in the day.
The scorching hot ones.

Heard they were still available in certain areas for a while but
I haven't seen one in years.

My biggest gripe is the prices and the daily deals are just wack... They used to have 1 dollar medium or large fries and sometimes 3 dollar bagel sandwiches for breakfast but nope deals pretty much the same everyday like dollar coffee and hash brown

I don't know where you live, but these are pretty much the standard deals I see everyday in the McD app for Houston. I can't see the breakfast deals now since it's past that, but i know it's $1 any sandwich, because I remember seeing it before.

Nonetheless, McD has always just been the quick snack/cheap food spot for me, I don't expect much more from it.

IMG_2367.jpeg

PO

Can we have an honest conversation about how mid Micky D's actually is tho? they got the GOAT fries but thats about all they got goin for em. always thought their burgers were pretty wack.

..that breakfast menu bussin tho.

its the go to spot for cheap food... but with inflation it really isnt that cheap anymore... here in NJ double cheeseburger with mac sauce, mcchicken and small fries is a little over 7 bucks... but before it was a little over 5...kinda crazy when you think about it because those are usually the cheaper items compared to a big mac or quarter pounder

Yea I picked up something for my bro the other day. A medium quarter pounder meal and a 10 piece nugget was almost $18

Back
Top Bottom