McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Kai Cenat meal x Chicken Big Mac 10.10

had the steak bagel for breakfast and it was just as good as I remembered...only complains was it was a little greasy and the steak didnt fill out the whole bagel... but other than that taste wise still very good
Broooo they need to bring this back on the west coast. I wrote a letter asking why they not bringing it back here :frown:

All my boys give me stuff but it’s an annual deal for me. Extra pickles and sauce.

Screenshot_20221030_122402.png

Debating whether or not to order a McRib today just for the novelty of it. Don't quite remember the taste but I do remember liking the sauce. Don't want to waste a meal on it tho if it turns out trash.

yeah, i got one the other night. i’m ok if they retire that thing. that meat is terrible, even with extra onions/sauce.

I've had 3 maybe 4 McRibs in my life. They were always mid or bad. One was solid but I've had them with such huge gaps inbetween that its the only my memory justifies buying at again.

Saw it was on its way out for good abd said why not? Was already outside so I'm at a Mickey Ds a little out of the way. This joint was good. It was like they was using a whole other/new bbq sauce for it.

So I said bet, tried another yesterday. Back to trash. I dunno if they different in different locations but this was not it. Had to add some restaurant sauces just to finish.

Good riddance.

Now they need to bring back the angus burgers and the buttermilk chicken sandwich and the Arch deluxe.

Back
Top Bottom