McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Kai Cenat meal x Chicken Big Mac 10.10

Need the mac snack wrap back

Need the disney glass cups back (juice always tastes the best out of those things man)

The mchicken wrap

I dont eat it much but ill definitely pick these things up if they bring them back

Most drinks still $1 here.
8555BE79-ECAB-429A-9234-20DC8B538985.png

I rode with my father today to get a haircut with him and we went to McDonald's for lunch on the way back before he dropped me off at home. Of course, I was going for the CPFM meal and when we pulled up I told him to ask for the "Cactus Plant Flea Market meal" and he just looked at me like,
tenor (3).gif

"What? Nah you can ask for that." :rofl:
But I got my meal and sadly did not get a Cactus Buddy but I did get Grimace who looked pretty cozy in this dumb photo I took of him in my CPFM hoodie. :lol:
20221008_162102.jpg

Overall a fun experience. Wonder who will be next to collaborate with McDonald's since another brand or celebrity inevitably will.

had the steak bagel for breakfast and it was just as good as I remembered...only complains was it was a little greasy and the steak didnt fill out the whole bagel... but other than that taste wise still very good

had the steak bagel for breakfast and it was just as good as I remembered...only complains was it was a little greasy and the steak didnt fill out the whole bagel... but other than that taste wise still very good
Where are you at that still has the steak bagels? East Coast?

They stopped making the steak bagel? That used to be my breakfast regular back in 2017-2018 cuz it was walking distance at my old job

Bruh them steak and cheese bagels are still in dc and maryland. I go ham and get the bogo freeee when i get the chance. Them thangs gud

Back
Top Bottom