McDonalds Giving Away 10,000 Free Bottles of Big Mac Sauce VOL. F YEAH MURICA

Tryin to score a bottle to flip
roll.gif

Is it me or has the Big Mac gotten smaller? There is no need for a frickin JR. size. Heck mayb their grand big mac will finally be what I remember eating years ago.

It's all smoke and mirrors as they try to increase the price across the board. Smart move.

I"ll indulge once every 2-3 months and by far mcdonalds has the worst appetite filling foods. It's all fillers compared to other burger chains
In my area, there's a bigger Big Mac that's even more money.

I wanted to try the Grand Mac...but read it's only available in Ohio.

It's the same ish just wider...nothing to it. The only difference is the calorie count

Mini and grand been available in Florida since last year

Last edited:
It's funny how certain cultural mainstays of yesteryear have become cool to **** on.

Y'all know DAMN WELL this **** is going to fly off the racks.

:lol:

It's like when people try to **** on ESPN.
I used to clown everytime people ******* on mcdonalds on here, didn't care and ate it all the time but I've been delivered. 3 years clean after getting sick the last 2 times I ate it. With that said, I will be buying many bottles of this, will put it on every homemade burger for now on.

I wanted to try the Grand Mac...but read it's only available in Ohio.

Had that **** a week ago in Maryland. It's out for sure.

I love reading people **** on McDonalds and other fast food places. McDonald's is definitely trash but if y'all really knew the trash that was in most of the regular **** we eat. We're all ****** regardless. We're all eating **** unless you straight up growing your **** in the ground yourself.

Last edited:
Is it me or has the Big Mac gotten smaller? There is no need for a frickin JR. size. Heck mayb their grand big mac will finally be what I remember eating years ago.

It's all smoke and mirrors as they try to increase the price across the board. Smart move.

I"ll indulge once every 2-3 months and by far mcdonalds has the worst appetite filling foods. It's all fillers compared to other burger chains
Yeah it is. Shortly after they discontinued the super size option they shrunk the "big" Mac across the board and tried to hide that by throwing some angus burgers in ppl's faces for a while.

Definitely a business move.

Gotta disagree on McD being the worst. I find Burger king burgers inedible.
you're bugging. That whopper be hitting. And it is sill huge.
Joints are small, with one weak patty, taste bad, taste burnt constantly, filled with extra **** to hide they aint giving you a proper burger.

Why do yall eat mcdonalds tho?

Even worse when people have enough money to feed their kid other food but shove mcdonalds down their throats. Scumbags.
It's a convenience food. They are everywhere and they open until late if not 24 hours. McDonalds was 90% of the time the only place to go whenever I would go on road trips. No one is gonna go off course and spend half an hour looking for some nice burger joint on Yelp.

Back
Top Bottom