McDonalds Giving Away 10,000 Free Bottles of Big Mac Sauce VOL. F YEAH MURICA

Is it me or has the Big Mac gotten smaller? There is no need for a frickin JR. size. Heck mayb their grand big mac will finally be what I remember eating years ago.

It's all smoke and mirrors as they try to increase the price across the board. Smart move.

I"ll indulge once every 2-3 months and by far mcdonalds has the worst appetite filling foods. It's all fillers compared to other burger chains
Yeah it is. Shortly after they discontinued the super size option they shrunk the "big" Mac across the board and tried to hide that by throwing some angus burgers in ppl's faces for a while.

Definitely a business move.

Gotta disagree on McD being the worst. I find Burger king burgers inedible.

Is it me or has the Big Mac gotten smaller? There is no need for a frickin JR. size. Heck mayb their grand big mac will finally be what I remember eating years ago.

It's all smoke and mirrors as they try to increase the price across the board. Smart move.

I"ll indulge once every 2-3 months and by far mcdonalds has the worst appetite filling foods. It's all fillers compared to other burger chains
yes it has gotten smaller while they've increased the price.

Yeah it is. Shortly after they discontinued the super size option they shrunk the "big" Mac across the board and tried to hide that by throwing some angus burgers in ppl's faces for a while.

Definitely a business move.

Gotta disagree on McD being the worst. I find Burger king burgers inedible.
you're bugging. That whopper be hitting. And it is sill huge.

It's funny how certain cultural mainstays of yesteryear have become cool to **** on.

Y'all know DAMN WELL this **** is going to fly off the racks.

:lol:

It's like when people try to **** on ESPN.

I try and stay away from this crap but whopper>>big Mac

Last time I had a big Mac it was much smaller than I remember, and I always get it without Mac sauce.

Ah yea.

All i ate at Macdonalds was mcmuffins too but Chickfila has that new joint on english muffin bread

It tastes good and is a little more healthy.

With a mcmuffin i felt like it was never enough. Could eat one in 3 bites
That bigoted place will never get a penny from me.

Ah yea.

All i ate at Macdonalds was mcmuffins too but Chickfila has that new joint on english muffin bread

It tastes good and is a little more healthy.

With a mcmuffin i felt like it was never enough. Could eat one in 3 bites
Wait
Chik fil la serves breakfast?

1408.gif

:lol: When did chick fil a not serve breakfast?

So they basically givin away thousand island sauce?

They need to sell frozen hot n spicy pattys. Ill be coppin by the bag.

Mac sauce is only a good extra option to have that's not offered at other places

Back
Top Bottom