May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But you got folks that turn their noses up to Nitro. :lol:

Rosenberg has been talking about Tampa on his pods every time he has had to go there for PPVs. Said IT is like night and day difference between there (seems like masks and distancing is "optional" ) and Orlando (actually somewhat regulated).

Rosenberg has been talking about Tampa on his pods every time he has had to go there for PPVs. Said IT is like night and day difference between there (seems like masks and distancing is "optional" ) and Orlando (actually somewhat regulated).
Peter Rosenberg?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican what matches you going to send him?

I have been very interested in picking his brain but it isn't worth $125. Maybe if I would have won the NTRR I would have been more likely to spurge.

I would love to see all his breakdowns though. He is one of the better minds to just listen to talk about wrestling.

DC gonna have my guy LANCE watching

I don't know what that is. Please stop making a mockery of the sport.

Not downplaying what she is saying but that is any performance art that involves having 50+% of your skin exposed for the world to see.

But I wonder how it was for people that competed in the Late 80s / Early 90s where it could have been argued having a "body" was way more important than your actual skill.

Trying to finish Uncensored before The Super Brawl later.
Thread finally turned on that cornaball in MMA shorts. Been telling y'all dude was nothing but an entrance song

This match between the Belfast Bruiser and Steven Regal went on for waaaay too long :lol:
Two grown men beating the snot out of each other.
I don't understand what the point of this feud between Loch Ness and The Giant

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican what we making today for Super Brawl today?

gonna get wings fried HARD

These recent run-ins by The Bank have been highly entertaining..I'm getting serious "Dutch Boy Haircut HBK" vibes..I feel like a full time return to the Fed, w/a possible world title run, is on the horizon!..

Back
Top Bottom