May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone explain the JOTM candidates to me. Did the little skinny chick say or do something or is it the crowd she's with? Did the aggressive Italian chick spread attend a superspreader and bring it back to everyone?

Isn’t he the guy that had his finger in his butt and has looked like a loser for the better part of his WWE main roster career? Sounds like a pioneer of JOTM to me :lol:

Unanimous 1st ballot JOTM Hall-of-Famer.

ajstyles2.gif

marikomorose marikomorose

Thoughts on women's matches? Should they have just their own show?
In the past few the best women's a have been my favourite matches overall b/c they've had a better grasp on psychology, selling, & continuity. Small big things like their finishers having meaning something does a lot for me as well.

And no, I don't care to see an all women or all mens show. I believe NJPW needs women on their card, and there's no good reason that they don't w/ the talent pool they have over there.

In the past few the best women's a have been my favourite matches overall b/c they've had a better grasp on psychology, selling, & continuity. Small big things like their finishers having meaning something does a lot for me as well.

And no, I don't care to see an all women or all mens show. I believe NJPW needs women on their card, and there's no good reason that they don't w/ the talent pool they have over there.

NJPW will get a free pass no matter what reasoning is behind why they don't have women's matches.

What are your thoughts on Bianca vs Sasha at WM?

NJPW will get a free pass no matter what reasoning is behind why they don't have women's matches.

What are your thoughts on Bianca vs Sasha at WM?
I'ma watch SD either later today or early tomorrow so i'll get back to you. However, they I think they should've started building up Bianca back in early October/Late-September. Her beating Bayley should've felt like a big deal & it didn't. Bianca should've been the 1st person to beat Bayley since she lost the title if they were gonna push her like this.

Y'all's man
he really is a racist piece of ****

Back
Top Bottom