May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. Don't you miss the 4 vs. 4 Survior Series days?
While there have been a few solid SS moments over the last few years, I haven't enjoyed what they have done overall with that Brand.

The dumb Red/Blue shirts as if the fans are so stupid that they need color coordinated athletes to understand what is going on.

But long term alliances/enemies aren't always established with that company so it is hard for them do what they did 30 years ago.

It can be saved though.

While there have been a few solid SS moments over the last few years, I haven't enjoyed what they have done overall with that Brand.

The dumb Red/Blue shirts as if the fans are so stupid that they need color coordinated athletes to understand what is going on.

But long term alliances/enemies aren't always established with that company so it is hard for them do what they did 30 years ago.

It can be saved though.
Yea. If RAW or SD wins, it doesn't matter because they don't make it matter. Evidenced by the next day on RAW. Off topic - Suddenly dropped NXT from the PPVs.

I believe they teamed once.

Why not try them out as a tag.
The did on their initial call up (as actually weekly tag team) & it didn't make sense. They also hand Ciampa & Gargano tag in the mist of their feud in NXT. Extremely careless.
Maybe I shouldn't have said dream stable. If they changed their gimmicks and have AJ or DB as the leader. These group of guys are the most agile. I do remember them tagging when they got called up.
Honestly, I don't see AB or Damian Priest in a stable they weren't running. They have the look look to be unit though. A tag team b/t either of the 3 in Nakamura, Bryan, & AJ would work & I think would make great tv based off their history together. Morrison & Ricochet would be dope too if they weren't (wwe) jokes.

Love the way they're doing this women's tournament...one side of the bracket in the US and the other side in Japan

Maki Itoh, Aja Kong, Mei Suruga, Ryo Mizunami :pimp:

Love the way they're doing this women's tournament...one side of the bracket in the US and the other side in Japan

Maki Itoh, Aja Kong, Mei Suruga, Ryo Mizunami :pimp:

I wonder if they will pull a WCW Cruiserweight tournament and fabricate the results of the Japanese (and MExican) regions.

Hopefully they provide footage.

The huge signing, Miro..... :lol:

Hot garbage segment.

But hey, this is Free Pass Wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom