May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not true..Looked up their records and Rhea has a better winning percentage in 2020..Her and Bianca have about the same amount of wins and losses over the last couple months..Matter of fact Bianca had no wins in Dec. or Jan until the Rumble last night..

I think Rhea is by far the better in ring performer..I'll give Bianca the thinnest edge on mic work..Both are bright spots in the women's division..Rhea should've won..Just my opinion of course..

Well she just beat Bayley. That holds more weight than anything RR could have done in the "Developmental Talent."

RR has some losses to people not on her level.

My favorite Aussies minus the Roycist

aussies.jpg

Definitely thought there would be a bigger Hurt Business presence in the Rumble other than just Bob, given how important they've been to Raw over the last 6+ months or whatever it's been. That's a bigger issue to me than the actual winner.

Definitely thought there would be a bigger Hurt Business presence in the Rumble other than just Bob, given how important they've been to Raw over the last 6+ months or whatever it's been. That's a bigger issue to me than the actual winner.
In 37 days, nobody will remember HB didn't have a bigger presence in the RR.

The winner though..........That mess will live on forever.

Honest question. Do you think WWE gave Bianca the rumble win because of BHM? She hasn't done anything in her WWE career to warrant the win.

I mean they’ve built her as better than any other woman talent in recent years. High draft pick ,old school video packages, and teaming with Sasha, being in the ring with Charlotte, Bayley and Asuka in important spots. She was the right choice. Rhea after the title lost been floating around same as Bianca after she lost to Rhea last Takeover before the debut at Mania. Bianca was the right pick. Rhea in all honesty could show up on Raw between now and Mania and challenge Asuka. Rhea got the Mania nod last year and was the final two this year. She’s good ! she would be the automatic favorite for next year.

I mean they’ve built her as better than any other woman talent in recent years. High draft pick ,old school video packages, and teaming with Sasha, being in the ring with Charlotte, Bayley and Asuka in important spots. She was the right choice. Rhea after the title lost been floating around same as Bianca after she lost to Rhea last Takeover before the debut at Mania. Bianca was the right pick. Rhea in all honesty could show up on Raw between now and Mania and challenge Asuka. Rhea got the Mania nod last year and was the final two this year. She’s good ! she would be the automatic favorite for next year.

This. They’re basically making up for screwing up both Rhea and Bianca beforehand due to Charlotte. There was zero reason for Charlotte to beat Rhea last year. If it takes Asuka having to baby sit Charlotte to keep her out of the solo title picture, so be it

Poll for January JOTM is up it'll be up for a week!

New month be on the look out for new nominees!

At the end of the year we will take the 12 JOTM winners and determine who is JOTY.

Back
Top Bottom