May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7F520284-8C72-4C79-B04F-C8CED9B57060.jpeg
1295DED8-4561-4C49-ACFB-47F6172BEDE0.gif

Feel like Keith Lee is also a wildcard of sorts. Wonder what they would've done with him in this Rumble match. Hurricane probably ended up getting his spot.

Maybe him and AJ?

Rhea for sure winning next year it’s clear her and Bianca are the future and Mandy, Sonya, Liv, Ruby, Peyton, Lacey needs to step up.

I thought the women’s rumble was much better than last year’s. They had a final 2 that are the future and could both make a solid case for winning.

The men’s rumble however was pretty forgettable. Highlights were Carlito’s return, Christian’s return, and Damian Priest

I'm thinking Keith Lee was supposed to win.. That's why Edge was moved from #2 to #1..
Interesting theory. I don't know if he was gonna win or not, but he was definitely going to play a big role which they probably had to pivot from within the last couple days.

2 more PPVs between now and Mania. We'll see how things shake out. Thought Hurt Biz would play a bigger role too.

Really good show, IMO.

Drew vs Goldberg was good for what it was. We knew it was going to be short.

Reigns vs Owens was really good. That handcuff botch, though :smh:

Enjoyed Carmella vs Sasha. Thought Carmella really was seriously hurt there on that dive. But we all know that every wrestling match in every promotion has to have a dive to the outside :smh:

Bianca winning :pimp:

Not mad at Edge winning.

Rollins back :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom