May 2008 Pickup Thread

Good lookin on coppin my wu lace locks, i promised u u would love them! Those are absolutely sick on the dunks. If any1 wants to buy just go to ebay name -alex39k, ill post a thread in buy / sell.

btw,
I hope u dont mind me using ur pictures for ebay, cuz my $!*%*# pics dont really do the locks justice.
Thanks man,
Peace and much love, 1
-Alex

nice stuff so far everyone. joann that mj chain is pretty cool, are those expensive? where can they be purchased at? thanks in advance. inboxme if you can J.

sig_bg11.gif

sig_bg11.gif

Peace.

^i was about to OD on those when i saw them listed...kinda regret not trying to get them...great pickup though...

thanks for the compliments on the air ups...
pimp.gif

OH MAN, if only i could just get the carmine vi's off someone by themselves for a decent price. i don't need the box oranything ::sigh::

roll.gif

nice neon court forces and rodmans on this page

oh yea nice carmines

got these sharkleys for 65 with the F&F going on now at my locker footlocker

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

nice neon court forces and rodmans on this page

oh yea nice carmines

got these sharkleys for 65 with the F&F going on now at my locker footlocker

That does it, im getting a pair of sharkleys!

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Pardon the kicks cause I posted these last week. But Im mad as hell. I ordered this 10 deep shirt Monday thinkin it'll come in time for the Kanye concert today. But it was like 12:00 pm and it didn't come so I'm like 'after I get my haircut let me go pick up a tee to wear because the 10 deep on didn't come.'

Here's the tee I bought...

ab2359c0e54bc873da95b920f1617a9dae3b50f.jpg

Needless to say couple minutes after I got home.

d013545feebecc27d1a8b51dfaa65170a6cedf9.jpg

mad.gif

Can someone tell where I can get those shirts from?

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

Originally Posted by Stoopz

Pete I was scoping that Usugrow print the other day. Did it come in that frame or did you have that done?

bryan, i had it professionally done.

It looks good man.....i'm horrible when it comes to buying prints. i've got at least a dozen prints and concert posters that i've been meaning toget framed. i'm finally just getting around to getting this "Jane Doe" print done that i got almost a year ago. that things pretty huge though,so it's costing me a nice penny.

...on another note, i like the way those "new castle" inspired dunks look. i don't like the fact that I just refered to them as the "newcastle" inspired dunks.

Back
Top Bottom