MAX B TO BE FREED FROM PRISON IN 2 YEARS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Talking about brains rotting.

**** outta here

Song been out 6 months and got over a billion views.

Reggaeton artist got more paper and fans then max b and rick ross put together.

Last time i checked wiz khalifa hit a billion and thats only cuz it was marketed to white people and was on fast and furious. Pay attention people. Reggaeton been making money and babies.

Why you think so many rappers doing spanish tracks now?

Want our women in videos, want our women to carry your seeds, now they want our fans.

I am younger but i dont **** with all this mumble jumbo that most of my age group listens to.
Will check out another vid or two but so far im not impressed. And forsure sounds like a watered down Andre hicks.

Clowns been stealing the sound and been rode the wave.

:stoneface:

If you ****s with Ezale, then you def gotta f with the wave

Song been out 6 months and got over a billion views.

Reggaeton artist got more paper and fans then max b and rick ross put together.

Last time i checked wiz khalifa hit a billion and thats only cuz it was marketed to white people and was on fast and furious. Pay attention people. Reggaeton been making money and babies.

Why you think so many rappers doing spanish tracks now?

Want our women in videos, want our women to carry your seeds, now they want our fans.

Reggaeton sucks take this trash to the reggaton thread.

Talking about brains rotting.

**** outta here

reggaeton makes Max B & da entire bay scene look like dusty datpiff unsigned rappers in comparison thou. 8)

let's put it in context, 2005 Jim Jones G's up came down....

you know what dropped more or less da same time?

case closed.

reggaeton makes Max B & da entire bay scene look like dusty datpiff unsigned rappers in comparison thou. 8)

case closed.

What songs coming out now? Outside of Papis and mamis in da Heights ain’t no one checking for Reggaton. Hip hop is the most popular genre of music.

What songs coming out now? Outside of Papis and mamis in da Heights ain’t no one checking for Reggaton.

guess you kinda missed da part of...

this song which is only been out under a year breaking every music record known to mankind, and is currently sitting and 4.8 BILLION views YouTube.

that rock you live under sure is sound proof :lol:

Bruh, you know the world is bigger than America right?

Yes reggaeton is more popular by far.

Still, max b> raggaeton.

case closed.

Still don't ******* care.

That dude want to act like Reggaeton would not EXIST without Trini soca, Jamaican reggae, and Hip Hop. Its literally just all that together in Spanish.

Last edited:
That’s ONE song. BEIber made that song pop.

oh really?

Most Streamed Male Artists
Sheeran dominates, but for the first time Daddy Yankee claims a spot in the Top Five Most Streamed Male Artists list.
Ed Sheeran
Drake
The Weeknd
Kendrick Lamar
Daddy Yankee

http://variety.com/2017/digital/new...ost-streamed-artists-of-2017-list-1202630294/

damn that rock you live is enormous :lol:

i got you completely out of your element exposing you for a non cultured square u beeeeeeen spouting absolute garbage, and i love it :lol:

This Bieber made that song popular. They needed Bieber.

lmao...bout to expose you some more..

The original song and its music video were released in January; the video has since become the most watched YouTube video of all time, with more than 3 billion views. The remix, which features Justin Bieber, came out in April — and the two versions of the song combined have earned “Despacito” the distinction of “most streamed song in history.”

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/8/...iggest-song-of-2017-bieber-fonsi-daddy-yankee

if you wasn't such a swagless paltroon you'd know Despacito was already popppppin, and Beiber got on it to ride da way that was already a runaway freight train...

don bold faced culture vultured his way into da remix, not kickin dirt, it what it is...look whar happened when folks asked him to sing a lil in concert....

Justin Bieber Dodges Water Bottle From Crowd After Refusing to Sing 'Despacito': 'I Don't Even Know It'
6/13/2017 by Tatiana Cirisano

While fans may know the lyrics to Justin Bieber's guest spot on the Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee hit "Despacito" word for word, it seems that the star isn't quite up to speed.

The Biebs refused to sing the primarily Spanish-language remix while performing at Summerburst Festival in Stockholm over the weekend -- and almost got struck by an attendee's water bottle for it.

"I can't do 'Despacito,'" Bieber admitted onstage after an audience member requested the track. "I don't even know it."

While some crowd members continued to cheer, one pelted a water bottle at Bieber, just missing the singer's head. "Don't throw things at me, please," Bieber responded calmly.

READ MORELuis Fonsi Performs 'Despacito' on 'Conan': Watch
It's not the first time "Despacito" has brought Bieber trouble: When he tried to perform the Song of the Summer contender at New York City club 1OAK in May, fans caughtthe singer ad-libbing "I don't know the words, so I say 'Dorito,'" in between mumbled lyrics.

Fonsi, for one, has forgiven Bieber before for messing up the lyrics, admitting himself that "the chorus is not easy to sing." And none of this has diminished the success of the song, which is currently leading the Billboard Hot 100 for the fifth consecutive week.

Watch the whole Summerburst Fest scene go down in the fan-uploaded video below:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7832770/justin-bieber-water-bottle-stage-despacito

Must not have read the article. Yankee made the top five for the FIRST time :rofl:

seems your da one who can't read, Despacito isn't even Daddy Yankee's song you twerp :lol:

da only way your in da top 5 most streamed artist on Spotify for da whole year is if you actually have a catalog of music to be streamed, to demonstrate, luis Fonsi da owner of Despacito isnt even there...damn if feels good sonnin you b.

Back
Top Bottom