MAX B TO BE FREED FROM PRISON IN 2 YEARS

max and stacks in 2018 would still be fire.
RIP to stacks and chinx
Free Max

i wonder how well the dynamic between him and french will stay,
frenchie sold out ( get that paper, not always a bad thing)
max is still hood so im sure his flow and music will still sound the same.

hopefully french gets back to mac and cheese 1/coke wave flows.

Many people hate French Montana, but it's a great thing he's still linked with Bad Boy, cause Max B will very much benefit from that. Can't say anything about official label albums he'll have, but the production is still to be flawless on the mixtape side.

Get harry fraud to do the whole album. Get that coke boys sound back.

Does Jim Jones still own all the rights to Max’s music?

Bruh, hometown is one of my favorite songs of all time.

"getting to that money cuz i work hard. Jail left my worst scars, Stacks died, gettin over that was my worst job"

Man RIP Stacks and Chinx.

Those two plus Max and Frenchy woulda been ****in bananas

"getting to that money cuz i work hard. Jail left my worst scars, Stacks died, gettin over that was my worst job"

Man RIP Stacks and Chinx.

Those two plus Max and Frenchy woulda been ****in bananas

For sure rip.

It’s basically the end of an era. It will never sound the same. French is doing good but he’s onto a new sound but I’m not hating. He’s still a real one. He’s been repping max b and visiting him all these years and you know chinx son is straight.

That would be a crazy tape though, throw waka on like two tracks also with them over a lex Luger beat. :pimp:

I heard it on nt :lol:

I dont listen to mainstream ****ery. I only slap bay area artist. Ill do a google search b

Lol they need to reveal themselves then. They’re nothing alike other than being black and being rappers

For sure rip.

It’s basically the end of an era. It will never sound the same. French is doing good but he’s onto a new sound but I’m not hating. He’s still a real one. He’s been repping max b and visiting him all these years and you know chinx son is straight.

That would be a crazy tape though, throw waka on like two tracks also with them over a lex Luger beat. :pimp:

I was just thinking about that too. Honestly havent fw frenchys music since he signed with bad boy (although that joint with swae lee is a ****in banger) but hes def doing his thing. Word he definitely a real one for still lookin out for max. Anyone ever done a bid knows how people switch up on you, especially those close to you that you wouldnt expect. Man made big moves and still holding him down

drake bout to ride the wave
and introduce the silver surfer and his power cosmic to the mainstream
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I hope not

Ain’t nobody checking for Mac Dre outside of the bay, just like ain’t nobody checking for Max B outside of NY. That’s the only way they are similar.

Back
Top Bottom