MAVERICKS VERSUS HORNETS GAME TWO: TUESDAY, 7 PM EST (TNT).

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dirk don't want it with West.

West aint gonna want to have anything to do with Dirk after the Big German drops 40 on his punk *@#

roll.gif
, serious talk though, expect Dirk to come out strong.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

West aint gonna want to have anything to do with Dirk after the Big German drops 40 on his punk *@#

roll.gif

Remember when Tim Thomas called Dirk a +#@+!? Dirk dropped 50 on the dude next game

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Let's be honest: Dirk doesn't want to retaliate; it'd be a terrible career move.

Fun fact: David West is a boxer.

stack will body david west, being a boxer does not matter outside of the ring....and plus dirk was in the german army im pretty sure they taught him how to kill.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this dude cp3 is a BEAST. i expect another big game from him. hope its a good competitive game, the two games on yesterday wereincredibly boring.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

roll.gif

Remember when Tim Thomas called Dirk a +#@+!? Dirk dropped 50 on the dude next game

I think they just LOVE Dirk; first kisses, then lovetaps? These dudes are getting suspect..
nerd.gif

Dirk is goin to get his, as he did in Game 1...Unless Scott changes the gameplan, the goal is for Dirk to score but limit everybody else from goin off....IfTerry goes off, ITS A LOST.....Alot of things went right for the Hornets in Game 1, Howard/Terry/Stack all struggled...I don't see this happening for asecond straight time.....Bonzi and Wright are needed in the worst way for this game....

Bass contributed huge in the first half for us, and Josh disappeared in the second half, I wouldn't put too much blame on JET.

Keep hangin' Division banners in your stadium, that's all you're getting..
devil.gif

Good luck, yall gonna need it tonight!

roll.gif
Charles is such a Mavs supporter. He ALWAYS picks the Mavs...

I want a hard foul right out the gate... Put Paul or David West on their backs the first time they get in the paint.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

roll.gif
Charles is such a Mavs supporter. He ALWAYS picks the Mavs...

I want a hard foul right out the gate... Put Paul or David West on their backs the first time they get in the paint.

roll.gif
, I hope so.

LET'S GET IT!!
pimp.gif

As they're going off the air:

Chuck: Go put your hand in Ernie's face and see what he do!

laugh.gif

Ernie gets straight harassed on here.
laugh.gif

Tyson right back at it...
eyes.gif
You're telling me you're not already prepared for that? Got damn...

Pam Oliver
pimp.gif

Who are these no names TNT has commentating this game

Come on New Orleans... How are you going to have all those empty seats in the beginning of a playoff game?!

laugh.gif
+%@ was Dirk doing, CP3 makes it look sooooooo easy

CP3 makes the other 9 guys play at HIS pace.... he is a floor general to both teams, the game goes at the speed he dictates, dude is something special

Back
Top Bottom