MAVERICKS VERSUS HORNETS GAME TWO: TUESDAY, 7 PM EST (TNT).

at least I feel good about when I sed why would Mavs want J KIdd? How does it make them better? How will you get a championship now? LOL. Devin Harris gonnasend em invites for his houseparty next week knowin theyll b free that day. LOL

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Mavs looking HORRIBLE for mortgaging their future.

You mean to tell me Devin Harris can't give you 7 points and 8 assists?

At least he's quick enough to stick CP3

smh.gif
@ Cuban

Chris Paul raped Devin the same way. I will say this though, at least Devin would have been able to give dude some buckets the other way.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

This is what I would do.
First fire Avery. He has lost the team. Hire Larry Brown or Del Harris.

Trade Josh for a legitimate second option that can score consistently. It's probably going to have to be a knuclehead but at this point we have no choice. I would take Artest or J-Rich, maybe even Michael Redd because I think Skiles and Redd ain't gonna mesh and best case I would take Gerald Wallace

If you trade Josh for one of the above options then go grab Josh Chiklress. He's a Marion starter kit all the way down to the ugly shot. Hopefully Atlanta doesn't want to resign him.

I bring back Diop to back up Damp as well. Tell him we are sorry that Avery went dumb and didn't play him anymore.

And if none of that works then I say eff it and trade Kidd's contract for Jermaine O'Neal and hope he isn't a Chris Webber sequel even though I think he is at this point.
If it came down to all that, I'd really rather just blow the thing up. I see no reason to try and rework the roster around this core again and delay the inevitable another year or two...

A choke job in the Finals + back-to-back First round exits = Clean house. And that means everyone. Dirk included.
smh.gif
tired.gif
The team had to win now. They took a chance and it hasn't/didn't work out...

Devin Harris doesn't make this team any more a championship contender than it is right now.

Well brother get ready for a return to the 90's
smh.gif
smh.gif

Eh, I don't think Cuban would let the team fall off that far for that long.

One guy that really gets off unscathed in all of this is Donnie Nelson. People kill Avery and Cuban, but nobody ever talks about ol' Donnie. He's gottago, too... Cuban needs to find a basketball man and let him run this team. I've got no problem with Cubes sitting behind the bench, and cheering from thecrowd, and being vocal, but he's got to let basketball people do their jobs.

after watching the post game interview, i actually feel bad for dirk
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

people can't blame this guy... he's the only one thats actually trying out there, damn shame..

Originally Posted by knightngale

dirk needs to demand a trade to the lakers

pimp.gif

why so he can bring his getting punked attitude to the lakers, let him suffer in dallas, at least pau plays in the paint at 7 feet

Eh, I don't think Cuban would let the team fall off that far for that long.

One guy that really gets off unscathed in all of this is Donnie Nelson. People kill Avery and Cuban, but nobody ever talks about ol' Donnie. He's gotta go, too... Cuban needs to find a basketball man and let him run this team. I've got no problem with Cubes sitting behind the bench, and cheering from the crowd, and being vocal, but he's got to let basketball people do their jobs.

Donnie still finds guys and what not but Cuban and Avery have just as much input as he does. I firmly believe the old bums we have on the bench areAvery's fault. He talked the other two into it and because we had unprecedented success under Avery they let it ride.

Now we see what happens when Avery gets to put his stamp on this team.
Cuban has to find a real GM and not interfere he let Don Nelson do the same thingand that's how we got the track wreck that was the 2004-2005 Mavs.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

pimp.gif

why so he can bring his getting punked attitude to the lakers, let him suffer in dallas, at least pau plays in the paint at 7 feet

he would come off the bench, thus replacing luke
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif
Dirk > Pau

i know im going to sound weird. how would marques Daniels be in this series ? along with some of the others. back to this

blow this thing up if they dont win it all this year which wont happen.

howard is known for not doing +#% in the playoffs he disappears word to mike finely.
give the boot to all the old bums on the squad. jones,george, and maybe stack.
damp needs to go bring diop back.
terry needs to go.
if dallas mavs all these people in bring in a larry brown type person who refuses to be soft then they got a shot. if not we will
see them go down the tubes extremely fast word to the kings.

pimp.gif

smh.gif
Ask Pau about 2006 and what he looked like when he was the best player onhis team in the playoffs.

This is what I would do.
First fire Avery. He has lost the team. Hire Larry Brown or Del Harris.

Trade Josh for a legitimate second option that can score consistently. It's probably going to have to be a knuclehead but at this point we have no choice. I would take Artest or J-Rich, maybe even Michael Redd because I think Skiles and Redd ain't gonna mesh and best case I would take Gerald Wallace

If you trade Josh for one of the above options then go grab Josh Chiklress. He's a Marion starter kit all the way down to the ugly shot. Hopefully Atlanta doesn't want to resign him.

I bring back Diop to back up Damp as well. Tell him we are sorry that Avery went dumb and didn't play him anymore.

And if none of that works then I say eff it and trade Kidd's contract for Jermaine O'Neal and hope he isn't a Chris Webber sequel even though I think he is at this point.
If it came down to all that, I'd really rather just blow the thing up. I see no reason to try and rework the roster around this core again and delay the inevitable another year or two...

A choke job in the Finals + back-to-back First round exits = Clean house. And that means everyone. Dirk included.
smh.gif
tired.gif
The team had to win now. They took a chance and it hasn't/didn't work out...

Devin Harris doesn't make this team any more a championship contender than it is right now.

My plan doesn't rebuild around this core it's basically Dirk, Damp, and Bass+totally new team.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

pimp.gif

smh.gif
Ask Pau about 2006 and what he looked like when he was the best player on his team in the playoffs.

who gives a flying you no what about '06, he doesn't have to be the best player now. we don't want a 7 footer that stays on the perimetershooting pretty jumpshots 90% of the time. oh and what has happened to dirk since he's been the best player on his team in the playoffs
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif
Ask Pau about 2006 and what he looked like when he was the best player on his team in the playoffs.

who gives a flying you no what about '06, he doesn't have to be the best player now. we don't want a 7 footer that stays on the perimeter shooting pretty jumpshots 90% of the time. oh and what has happened to dirk since he's been the best player on his team in the playoffs
eyes.gif
Very ignorant comment bro.
2 points is 2 points.
If he can make jumpers and the opposing team's pf/C can't guard him on the perimeter... why would he try and take it inside?
He doesn't need too.

pimp.gif

smh.gif

who gives a flying you no what about '06, he doesn't have to be the best player now. we don't want a 7 footer that stays on the perimeter shooting pretty jumpshots 90% of the time. oh and what has happened to dirk since he's been the best player on his team in the playoffs
eyes.gif

He took them to the Finals something the best player on Lakers hasn't done yet.
laugh.gif

That JKidd trade is coming back to haunt them..

I'm definitely sure Devin would make a difference.. scoring, guarding CP3, etc..

The Jason Kidd trade hurts most because Diop ain't on team. He's more needed in this series than Devin is.

it pains me to see dallas hard work since they came back and beat the jazz in the early 2000's i just feel we are going to look back and say wow we couldhave been champions. sometimes chip teams come along once a generation look at the celtics they haven't won a chip in 22 years now there back there. thatcould be the mavs.

Part of me feels like Dallas is going to even things up at come...

I refuse to believe that a team with Jason Kidd who was BEGGING to play for a contender and guys who got tossed last year by an 8th seed in the 1st round willbow out that easily...at least I hope not.

The Dallas Mavericks remind me of the Sacramento Kings of the early 2000's. Which is NOT a good thing. They need to blow this team up.

I understand it looks like it's over...but geez
laugh.gif

It's only 2-0...now Dallas gets to go back home.

This thing isn't over.

Back
Top Bottom