MAVERICKS VERSUS HORNETS GAME TWO: TUESDAY, 7 PM EST (TNT).

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

I have to work Tuesday night, so I'll missing this game as well....But since they won Game 1 without me watchin, i figured I'll stay as far away fromthe TV as possible.....Just me and my espn mobile refresh tab.....

Ill be watching all of game two, you know what that meeans, doomsday for the Hornets

Okay I've been waiting to ask this, why is Dirk considered soft for not taking a shot at David West with him in his face? It would have done nothingbut get one or both of them suspended, David West is more of a punk in that situation than anything, and the refs give Dirk a technical? What the hellman.

More punking of Dirk will be in order, CP3 is huge again. Hornets go up 2-0

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
So did West get punked to cause Dirk hit him with a elbow in the grill???

if two of these jump shooting bums (howard, terry and stackhouse) shows up, well have a chance to win....but ...i highly doubt it....g. wallace for jo.howard..do it mitch i mean mark..

Like I've said in a couple other threads: we're leaving game threads open for discussion until the day of the next game. On the day of the next game,THEN people can make a new game thread for the game being played that day.

So the Game 1 thread will stay open until tomorrow. Then sometime tomorrow (most likely around midnight tonight), the Game 1 thread will be closed and thiswill be re-opened.

Sorry for the confusion.

This is the Game 2 thread, though.

*locked*

g. wallace for jo. howard..do it mitch i mean mark..
For what purpose? If this team loses in the first round again, Cuban better just blow this thing up and trade everything he can for draft picksand expiring contracts.

And even if this team advances, Gerald Wallace doesn't do much for this team. The Mavs need another cerebral scorer to take pressure off Dirk or a big manthat can score a little bit with his back to the basket...

Originally Posted by mario23407

dirk did not get punked, unlike princess james..

Dude.... he let a grown man put hands on his face in a heated situation...... and did NOTHING. That, if you ask me, is the definition of gettin punked.

No man shall touch your face in a situation of much heat without physical retribution of some kind, so sayeth the Man Laws, Vol. XXVI Sect. XI

I'm not saying he should have punched West and gotten suspended for the series, but at least slap his hand away, push him in the chest, DO SOMETHING. Donot let another man tap you on the cheek 3 times while you arguing without SOME reaction.

In fact, here is a whole article about it, essentially saying "He did the smart thing.... but dude got punked"

Nowitzki vs West

Anyway, I got the Hornets, like I said in the first game thread, people have refused to give them their props allllllll year, no matter who they beat. I atleast got them again at home, and overall, 6 games in this series.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Originally Posted by mario23407

dirk did not get punked, unlike princess james..

Dude.... he let a grown man put hands on his face in a heated situation...... and did NOTHING. That, if you ask me, is the definition of gettin punked.

No man shall touch your face in a situation of much heat without physical retribution of some kind, so sayeth the Man Laws, Vol. XXVI Sect. XI

I'm not saying he should have punched West and gotten suspended for the series, but at least slap his hand away, push him in the chest, DO SOMETHING. Do not let another man tap you on the cheek 3 times while you arguing without SOME reaction.

In fact, here is a whole article about it, essentially saying "He did the smart thing.... but dude got punked"

Nowitzki vs West

Anyway, I got the Hornets, like I said in the first game thread, people have refused to give them their props allllllll year, no matter who they beat. I at least got them again at home, and overall, 6 games in this series.

he would of gotten suspended, he got a damn technical cause of that, and he did not do %$$%.

I guess I missed the part where it said he got punked... *shrugs*

And I don't know what people want him to do. Say he slugs West, and gets suspended. Then he puts his team in a serious hole for Game 2 in New Orleans, andeverybody is pissing and moaning about how he's got to maintain his composure and not get wrapped up in all that. Would it have really made you all feelthat much better about it if he just slapped his hand away? He's damned if he does, and he's damned if he doesn't.

This quote from that link says it all...
It wasn't up to Dirk to retaliate. He's the star player; you have to protect the star. It's like hockey. Dampier or Bass should have knocked West on his $%% the next couple of plays.
Bingo. Is LeBron out there taking guys heads off against Washington? No, he's not. Varejao is taking Flagrant fouls, Ben Wallace is puttingdudes on their backs... Bron caught Blatche with an elbow on a drive, but he's still picking his spots and not being an idiot about retaliating.

People are upset because it's Dirk.

im not saying he has to retaliate, but damn at least get big homie's hand off your face. you think shaq, kg, or even kobe would have let someone put theirhand on their face?

im not saying he has to retaliate, but damn at least get big homie's hand off your face. you think shaq, kg, or even kobe would have let someone put their hand on their face?

kobe probably would....but yall dont understand if he would of did something he would of more than likely got of suspended, im telling ya he got a damntech and he didnt do anything imagine if he would of done something.....i was reading and they said that avery is ready to send out the goons.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Let's be honest: Dirk doesn't want to retaliate; it'd be a terrible career move.

Fun fact: David West is a boxer.

stack will body david west, being a boxer does not matter outside of the ring....and plus dirk was in the german army im pretty sure they taught him how tokill.

Back
Top Bottom