Matrix 4 Out Now

I wouldn't count LF not being in it yet either.
Thinking about it.

I wouldn’t either.

Seeing how disney & the mandalorian team were able to keep mark hamils appearance secret until it was actually revealed gives me hope.

to me it come down to 2 scenarios:

1. The wachowski’s just don’t **** with LF anymore for whatever reason….because it’s not like they met with him and he priced himself out or anything, didn’t have a scheduling conflict…he said they just simply never reached out…..STRANGE

2. He is in the film on some Mandalorian/Luke Skywalker ish, and they planning a spectacular reveal. The casting of yahya as a iteration of morpeous could lead us to believe there could be multiple versions of morpheous in the movie (young/old). Obviously LF would have to be in on it and could be running the Wachowski story as smoke and mirrors to the press…

Really hope it’s the 2nd, because if they didn’t even hit my mans up, that just kinda leaves a sour taste in my mouth for this movie….

fishburne was JUST as impactful as keanu imo maybe more

Next to Neo, Morpheus IS The Matrix. Same goes for Agent Smith.

You cannot have a film without him in it.

Moprheus died in the Matrix online game and the Washovskis said its cannon

In 2005, a few years after the film trilogy ended with Matrix Revolutions, Warner Interactive released The Matrix Online, a massive multiplayer online role playing game that picked up where the movies left off. In the game, players learn that after Neo’s death, the robots and humans broker a deal in which people can freely leave the Matrix — but only if they knew it wasn’t the real-world in the first place.

This causes problems after the robots refuse to return Neo’s body to the humans, which leads Morpheus to start setting off “code bombs” in the Matrix that reveal the truth about the simulated world. Of course, the robots don’t like that so they send a freaky assassin after Morpheus.

Long story short: just a few months after Matrix Online was released, the game killed Morpheus in a major event that almost no one remembers anymore.

This game was dope....back in 2003:pimp:
1631570462728.png

Damn I'm old:sick:

The only thing dope about that game were the scenes they filmed
while they were filming the sequels.

I remember they either officially released it
or someone made a super long cut of both sequels with that footage included.

plus this
0m0GVnvWu96DqJre77jaDX2gWzAsNAXNJXqjNpQIb-7gJAOSdQEH3IEU7nXYdOyuL6fn8Wbn2Eb6XNW1iz7u20mBD7gO2R49i6bP8KhDpkSp5BnN2q2PCIG3

I always appreciate it when they film side stuff w/ the same quality as the main stuff.
Kinda like when the MCU did one shots

That game was NOT dope. :lol:
All I can remember about that game is running endlessly in a crypt from vampire werewolves or something doing flips over and over in slow motion. That was when bullet time was a new feature in just about every game :rofl:

Thinking about it.

I wouldn’t either.

Seeing how disney & the mandalorian team were able to keep mark hamils appearance secret until it was actually revealed gives me hope.

to me it come down to 2 scenarios:

1. The wachowski’s just don’t **** with LF anymore for whatever reason….because it’s not like they met with him and he priced himself out or anything, didn’t have a scheduling conflict…he said they just simply never reached out…..STRANGE

2. He is in the film on some Mandalorian/Luke Skywalker ish, and they planning a spectacular reveal. The casting of yahya as a iteration of morpeous could lead us to believe there could be multiple versions of morpheous in the movie (young/old). Obviously LF would have to be in on it and could be running the Wachowski story as smoke and mirrors to the press…

Really hope it’s the 2nd, because if they didn’t even hit my mans up, that just kinda leaves a sour taste in my mouth for this movie….

fishburne was JUST as impactful as keanu imo maybe more

Ain't it just a Wachowski sister doing this movie now?

And I hope she doesn't try to be too clever and make LF closer to Mandalorian Luke rather than the Episode 7/8 one.

We’re talking about the matrix here. There’s a million reasons why anything are the way they are

This looks bad in a funny way to me.

Really cant go back in time with this. All the black leather, guns, etc.

Back
Top Bottom