Matrix 4 Out Now

i dont think theyll be doing stunts like these for john wick or bill & teds

1582220728532.png
she looks so washed

VERY washed. meanwhile Keanu looks like hes in his prime @ 55 years old :pimp:

were they even thinking about making this 4th movie before John Wick was such a smash success?

Carrie was never hot even in the first Matrix so how can she be "washed"? She just got old like everybody else Its been 20 years

speaking of which
john wick 4 and matrix 4 release the same day
:lol:
Which would mean he’s probably filming both at the same time. It’s would be funny if they did like a Grindhouse type deal and packaged both movies together for “Keanu Day” or some ****. :lol: I wouldn’t even be mad. :lol:

Believe it or not,
I saw the 1st one, never saw any after. The epicness of The Matrix stuck in my mind, I didn't want to add more to it or take away from it.

Surprised that theres a 4th film though.

Believe it or not,
I saw the 1st one, never saw any after. The epicness of The Matrix stuck in my mind, I didn't want to add more to it or take away from it.

the others are trash
some cool action scenes
but trash as a film collective
with that said ill still watch

Believe it or not,

The second is pretty aight.

Apparently they showed a trailed at Cinemacon. Still releasing December 22nd and is called Matrix: Resurrections

Last edited:
Apparently they showed a trailed at Cinemacon. Still releasing December 22nd and is called Matrix: Resurrections

Really interesting review of the trailer, how the story begins by going back to a post-Neo Thomas where he was taking red pills to escape, and a similar version of Trinity. Yahya Abdul-Mateen as Morpheus (even though I think it’s kinda cheap they’re just ripping off Fishburne’s character with a “younger version”).

Back
Top Bottom