MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a size 15 and usually just wait a few weeks after the release and scope what I want for a discount. I just got the Lebron 11 Gammas for 132. So the idea of paying over retail for a general release in my size is hilarious!

Im a size 15 and usually just wait a few weeks after the release and scope what I want for a discount. I just got the Lebron 11 Gammas for 132. So the idea of paying over retail for a general release in my size is hilarious!
so you bought the undoubtedly worst Lebron XI at a discount and you thought you were getting an easy peezy royal restock?
roll.gif

General releases are pretty easy for me to obtain. The Lebron 11 could be had below for under retail in almost every colorway that released with the exception of maybe the forging irons, BHM, Smurfs, and Gator Kings, which were near impossible to find in a size 15. 

Most of the shoes in this restock were GRs except for the Royals, Bred 1s, Black gold 1s, Bel-Airs, and Labs. Those will have a higher resale value because they are harder to find in large sizes. 

so you bought the undoubtedly worst Lebron XI at a discount and you thought you were getting an easy peezy royal restock? :rofl:  
Its the ones I wanted and didnt have to pay around 200 after tax for them. The Gammas are far from the worst Lebron 11.Xmas, Elite, Atomic Orange, Hero and WTL are all:x Who said anything about the Royals? Im good on those.

Last edited:
This morning was crazy... Was only able to grab foams, 3labs and a pair of 11 lowsfor my cousin from eastbay... Never had a chance with the 1s nor bel airs...smh then nike ****** me out of my size in the 11 lows and another pair of foams after being on the "order review - press to confirm purchase" page for an hour

Its the ones I wanted and didnt have to pay around 200 after tax for them. The Gammas are far from the worst Lebron 11.Xmas, Elite, Atomic Orange, Hero and WTL are all:x Who said anything about the Royals? Im good on those.
you can't compare gamma lbj xis to almost anything on the eastbay restock....

especially in terms of difficulty....

that is all im saying....

size 16 and 17 SELLS. Just sold my bel airs and black grapes on ebay.

Little cheap but not bad. $300 on bel airs and $280 on grapes direct paypal

Last edited:
I wear a 15 and can tell you right after release prices are lowers than smaller sizes, but they dry up much quicker and as they do prices go much higher than smaller sizes. 

Ive sold a few of my doubles recently because I was offered an insane amount, almost double of what a normal size goes for. I was hoping to finally get royals or breds with this restock, but couldnt even got on eb. Didnt even try for black/gold.

size 16 and 17 SELLS. Just sold my bel airs and black grapes on ebay.

Little cheap but not bad. $300 on bel airs and $280 on grapes direct paypal
Of course they sell dudes with big feet like kicks too, they restocked the larger sizes for a reason. The market for big shoes is completely different. If you wear a 10 you can hit up your mall for raffles (champs, footlocker, footaction, finishline) then you can hit up mom and pop shops for also. Then you can hit up spots online NDC FL FA FL and sposts like jimmy jazz, ruvilla, city gear etc. Most spots go up 14. NDC stops at 15. Not so many options for 15 and up so if a shoe has any type of hype/demand its harder to obtain in larger sizes. Pay attention to FL when they tweet sold out sizes 15 is always gone 1st. In my area the champs is the only store that gets 15s and they only get like one or 2 pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom