MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll probably retry the restock at some odd time when i'm far away from wifi and/or good cell reception

Not a total loss, priority #1 was Royals swung and I missed, #2 Belair was in the cart but I got cart jacked, ended up with gamme 3lab5s 

IF they do a surprise restock then anyone has a chance...
Yeah, but if its scheduled I would hate to try for the Royals strike out and then be too late to get other pairs I'm interested in. I could see a lot of people striking out with the Royals and ending up with consolation pairs that I have 0 interest in.

either nike.com is missed up or my laptop is. Im on my PC right now.
ndc on PC has the login and register tab in the upper right corner
nds on my laptop has a shopping cart and a "?" in the upper right corner.
WTF?

The resellers did...dudes already got eastbay confirmation screens up on ebay charging $400-$800
mean.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-1-Ro...2997655?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item23392b5997

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-1-Ro...2997655?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item23392b5997

Dudes really goin to try to resell size 15+ kicks
mean.gif
From my experience size 15s sell for more than the smaller sizes. I was looking for some Royals on flight club and the 15s were $50 higher than the smaller sizes. Large sizes are rare which increases their value, especially in limited shoes.

I mean that is the size of nba ballers and im pretty sure they can afford that price tag but if this trend sets in Nike will cash in on this hype.
Bred and royal 1s ar gonna be ridiculous to cop

Last edited:
From my experience size 15s sell for more than the smaller sizes. I was looking for some Royals on flight club and the 15s were $50 higher than the smaller sizes. Large sizes are rare which increases their value, especially in limited shoes.
True, but there's also a smaller pool of potential buyers.

I would disagree. Many of my kicks I get at retail or below. Big foot dudes have rare sizes but there are also fewer buyers. There are bred 1's on ebay 15 and up at $400 that have sat since they first released. BRED 11's are the only big sizes people can consistently move at $300+ and even those don't get snapped up with the quickness.

Most NBA ballers already got plugs on this stuff.

Yup...
Wow! That's nuts. I've only paid a crazy price for 1 shoe, stealth foams in size 16. He will sit on those.

Forreal...no way he's getting more than $250 on the Breds...he MIGHT be able to get $300 on the Royals... but that's only if he runs across a newbie. My local guy here has been trying to unload bred 1's for 300 for a minute

Last edited:
WHO TOOK MY SIZE 9.5 LANEYS!!!!! I HATE YOU!!! Lol
Congrats to everyone who were successful.im stepping on your shoe if I see you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom