MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

@%%! THIS GAME.

SNK vs CAPCOM 3 : BILLIONAIRE FIGHTING FTW!!!!!!!

CVS2 was one of my fav fighters of all time. I wish I could download an updated version for the PS3 right now.
K-groove.... 
pimp.gif

My Custom K-Groove >*

Bison was such a beast on that game
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7.gif
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I hope they don't change anything but the characters...MVC 2 was perfect.

Hell no it wasn't. I love MvC2 and all, but it's one of the most unbalanced fighting games of all time. Notice how everyone and their mom is using any combination of Magneto, Storm, Psylocke, Sentinel, Ironman, Cable, Cyclops, and Captain Commando.

thats exactly why mvc2 was crap.

it went from skill to "who can get the first hit"

thanks to the Hyper Viper x Tempest Storm x photon cannon combo that even a 12yr old can use.

add in magneto's infinite loop.... blah.

It was only a matter of time, because it was bound to make make a ton of money for all involved (Capcom, Marvel, etc.), and rightfully so cause it's a great product. Anyway, what Marvel characters do you hope they add this game. I am pretty sure that Thor will be there, but I hope they add a ton of lesser known characters. Give me some Mangog.

mangog.JPG

As far as how the game should look like, my personal opinion that it should be true cartoon 2-D. Not 2.5-D like SFIV, and definitely not 3-D. It wouldn't feel right to see the Marvel characters from a 2-D comic book universe in any 2.5-D/3-D shape. Instead, the work they would've put into the 3-D polygons, they should just put into the details of the 2-D characters. Oh yeah, and the animation. It should be MUCH better than the MvC2 one, where every move in the game had just 2 frames. So to sum it up, IMO it should be a true but detailed 2-D game with much improved animation.

I cant believe people are still posting about this, its not going to happen. Activision has the rights to all of Marvel's characters which is why Capcom can't make the game. And that screen shot with Dante is so old, Im talking like 2003 PSM old....

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This is slightly less epic than Shenmue 3 getting announced, for me, but still exciting. I currently have MvC2 for Dreamcast up on eBay, going to DL it on PS3. Bid away!
laugh.gif
what???

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I cant believe people are still posting about this, its not going to happen. Activision has the rights to all of Marvel's characters which is why Capcom can't make the game. And that screen shot with Dante is so old, Im talking like 2003 PSM old....

Dude, welcome to 3 years ago. They gave up Marvel's rights a LONG +$* time ago...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I hope they don't change anything but the characters...MVC 2 was perfect.

Hell no it wasn't. I love MvC2 and all, but it's one of the most unbalanced fighting games of all time. Notice how everyone and their mom is using any combination of Magneto, Storm, Psylocke, Sentinel, Ironman, Cable, Cyclops, and Captain Commando.
This...
thats exactly why mvc2 was crap.

it went from skill to "who can get the first hit"

thanks to the Hyper Viper x Tempest Storm x photon cannon combo that even a 12yr old can use.

add in magneto's infinite loop.... blah.

and this.

Lol fake !*@ pictures. That cvs3 pic I posted is fake, tried to see the reactions I'd get

Back
Top Bottom