MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by dhart48

eh...this is like the detox for the video game world, when i see it ill believe it
...And since I was into video games before production, I still believe Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will drop; it's just a matter of when.  And who was M.O.D.O.K., again?  As far as bosses go, I think Marvel should use Thanos, Galactus, or perhaps even Dark Phoenix, but that's just me.
nerd.gif
thanos was the boss in MVC1 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

hope they don't include all those garbage characters no one cared for

You mean everyone, but Storm, Cyclops, Magneto, Sentinal, Capt. Commando, Blackheart, IronMan, Cable, Psylocke, Doom, &Strider?

Originally Posted by bud dink

eh...this is like the detox for the video game world, when i see it ill believe it
...And since I was into video games before production, I still believe Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will drop; it's just a matter of when.  And who was M.O.D.O.K., again?  As far as bosses go, I think Marvel should use Thanos, Galactus, or perhaps even Dark Phoenix, but that's just me.
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

smh.gif
you must've played that game a whole lot

nerd.gif
eyes.gif

No, he's not...

its definitely coming.

dante and vergil from devil may cry should be on it.

hopefully they add ghost rider and silver surfer from team marvel as well.

What platforms are they releasing it in?  I hope they dont make it so hard to find like mvc2 on ps2.  I am too giddy!!!

^ Yeah, they def. need to add the DMC crew in there, also Nightcrawler for Team Marvel
happy.gif
.~

its so many characters they should have in it like silver surfer and carnage. 
They better not drop the ball on the characters. unlockable characters and the design. Just make it 2D with 3D backgrounds and call it day. Dudes might try to overdo it cuz its been so long. 

With this amount of time they better just throw every damn character they can possibly do 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

This is slightly less epic than Shenmue 3 getting announced, for me, but still exciting. I currently have MvC2 for Dreamcast up on eBay, going to DL it on PS3. Bid away!
laugh.gif

Jeez seriously this is the best news in a while....only thing that could match this for me is finding out another Killer Instinct is being made...or at least they are bringing the old ones to xbox live.  But yeah anyways...Punisher / Deathlok / Ghost Rider / Carnage / Thor / Kingpin / Jigsaw / Rhino / Red Skull are some of the characters on my wish list for MVC3.

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
wrong, Onslaught was the boss.
and whenever this comes out, i will buy a new arcade stick. i might even finally buy the Tournament edition SF4 stick on ebay for cheap. 

and it would be amazing if they went the GUILTy gear High res route, or even better the BlazBlue true HD character model route. I dont care if it would take longer, it would be a better game if it was in HD. 

It would be cool if they put Deadpool in the game and he talks smack during the whole fight. I mean actually talking to the person using him
laugh.gif

Saga would be the $+#% if they put him on.

they need adon, ibuki, Yang, Yun, and a few sf3 characters too.

DeeJay, Balrog, and blanka would be dope too

^ Wow...SMH how could I forget about Deadpool (since he's in my rotation in MUGEN I guess I forgot he was a custom).~

As a SF character maybe bring Fei Long. As for a Marvel Character I would like to see maybe Dare Devil.

Wow I'm surprised its finally going to get made we all been waiting for this a long time I'm shocked but excited

Back
Top Bottom