MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
IMG_0405.GIF
Which is why I said "rolling over in ITS grave".

Yeah that ending was a huge cop out. You mean to tell me all those super powered people got killed like that but DareDevil survives?!?! Ah shiddddddd who y'all fooling?
I naturally assumed Gao and Elektra survived as well.

If anything Elektra probably dragged Matt to the monastery.

Really were no other super powered ppl down there. Murakami was out after being thrown off the lift.

On another note, I wonder if Marvel will try to throw in a Power Man & Iron Fist show.....
I think they will after the second seasons of IF and LC.

What was up with Misty bae's hair? When the trailer first released people joked she had a wig on.

"What, are you on Lithium?"
-Jessica Jones

"You're the devil of Hell's Kitchen, or DevilBOY, whatever they call you..."
Jessica Jones

I was expecting Trish to get at least 1 action/fighting scene as hellcat but she hardly had a role in these eps, also expected Misty to get more fighting in besides that last bit at the end. I hope we can finally move on from the hand to other villains now as well

Finished the show this morning, I'd give it a 6.5/8.

IF was much more tolerable here, he didn't whine as much and his fighting choreography was vastly improved. He's actually likeable when he's the butt of some good jokes and can take them in stride. His dialogue was still a lil clunky though.

LC was pretty similar from what we got from his solo show. Definitely seemed a lil weaker or more vulnerable though. Him and IF had a nice chemistry and I can't wait till they do a Heroes for Hire for em.

DD still has the best fighting choreography and Charlie had some nice acting moments. DD3 looks a lot more promising now and I like the dynamic between him and JJ. Some really good jokes were made about his abilities.

JJ still wearing the same jeans for days and her fighting style is still sloppy but damn did she shine in this. She had the best lines and the best face reactions to everything that was going on.

Sigourney was cool in this, nothing special. Elektra is still sexy and had some dope action scenes. All the supporting characters from the different shows were ok but didn't get much time, which was a good thing considering how much was going on. RIP to Stick, dude was a dope character and provided some good lulz.

I'd rank the Marvel Netflix shows like this

DD1 > JJ > LC = Defenders = DD2 > IF

I was ready to jump through the screen when he cut my bae Misty arm off. You don't go around doing damage to a beautiful woman like that.

I was glad it actually happened and wasn't just another tease/hint like in LC S1.

I'm trying to see Misty do work with her bionic arm

Back
Top Bottom