MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
The drunk guy was okay.

I couldn't help but think of Jackie Chan's Drunken Master being far superior.

Funny enough the dude who played him, Lewis Tan, auditioned to be Iron Fist and got pretty far in the process but then Marvel curved on him and offered him the Zhou Cheng role.

Last edited:
Is my memory buggin, cuz I remember she's significantly shorter than JJ

JJ is only 5'9". However, i saw her in Vegas at the airport in security and she does look taller.

i wasnt sure if it was really her or not because of the perceived height.

Last edited:
He definitely set the bar too high.

IF is like a CW show for me. Entertaining but the acting and fight scenes are bad.

Colleen tho..

All the complaints for this show would be void though if the fight scenes were on point. The best action/martial arts films have the most basic plot and acting. Fight your way out a building, avenge your dog, return an elephant, we just old and like killing **** etc etc.

Pretty much :lol:

Then it'd be like all of the other Marvel Netflix shows:

"DD is great but the acting sucks."

"JJ is great but half the story sucks."

"LC is great but the other villains suck."

Last edited:
Had no complaints for JJ or DD. Only thing with Luke Cage was the last fight scene.

Can easily tell the other 3 shows are way better than IF.

That's just your individual opinion now :lol:

Check the thread and read the complaints about DD after some got halfway through. They hate Foggy, Karen, nobody can act, the Kingpin was miscast and was just a big crybaby, etc.

The Luke complaints are still fresh. People were complaining a day before IF dropped :lol: That's how much ppl didn't like Diamondback.

There are some that haven't even finished JJ. They just didn't like it/it wasn't for them.

So the idea that if the fight scenes were at least on par with what we got in 2 seasons of DD yeah these other complaints about Danny, Finn, the Meachums, Gao, the Hand, the acting, the story would be void.

Anybody complaining would just get a gif reply of a cool fight scene

But that didnt happen and now we're here.

Last edited:
Well damn :lol: I usually just skim through the thread on release dates. Didn't know it was like that for the other shows lol.

Well, there's always going to be a complaint about these shows, none of them are perfect. But the difference between IF and the other Marvel shows is that there really isn't anything great you can hang your hat on. Daredevil had great portrayals of Daredevil, Kingpin, Punisher. Killgrave was a great villain in JJ. Luke Cage had a good origin story. IF was pretty much devoid of anything great. Better choreography, more flashbacks to his training, Davos fully becoming Steel Serpent, IF having some semblance of the costume- those are fundamental things that would have improved the show greatly.

I liked it for what it was. I don't know much about IF, but the fight scenes for sure could've been better.

Jessica Henwick was dope though! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Reactions: Ube
Btw the music titles with the graphic for IF >= DD and LC>>>>>JJ.

The "ink" trail made by the Danny Rand silhouette combined with the dope score gives me goosebumps everytime.

Currently watching IF now..11 episodes in..I don't know if he was wrote this way in the comic, but IF is a wimp..

Finally decided to watch IF and I cant with this ***** Loras right now. Son can't keep a secret for ****. Ask him for his SSN and he'll write it down for you on a piece of paper so you don't forget 

I mean I'm watching it off the strength that is part of the NetflixVerse but is ABC/CW quality, Loras is bland as can be and annoyingly stupid and gullible, even Rosario looking silly, her scenes are cheesy as hell, I would say Harold, Ward and Colleen are so far the only redeeming performances of the show, I don't even know what is the point of Joys role, most pointless role ever

Show is trash man :lol:

Daredevil 2 is the GOAT of the NetflixVerse so far.

All they had to do with IF was have fight scenes half as cool as when Punisher fought his way through the prison...

Show is trash. Episodes are damn near putting me to sleep. Imma try to finish it later somehow

New tv shows this yr have sucked so far tho

People thought half the story sucked in JJ? Which half? I liked the story best out of all the netflix marvel stuff.

Back
Top Bottom