Martin Lawrence

Martin has been around since tha 70s, He used 2 play on the tv show "Whats Happening" His net worth is 110mil to date and Eddie Murphy didnt come on the scene

until the 80s and his net worth is 75mil to date. Martin is Wayyy more funny than Eddie !!!!!

How do you know how much money any of them are worth? You one of their accountants?

Those 'net worth' sites are bullcrap

What's the purpose of this thread?

Bring the wait period back please

Last edited:
You were stating solid facts until the last sentence. I didn't know Martin was on what's happening tho. Definitely a comedic talent and always appreciated by me.

Fresh Prince >.

Last edited:
If Im not mistaken Martin didnt come on the scene till the Late 80s, he was on Whats Happening Now not Whats Happening.

Eddie Murphy was a much better stand up comedian at his peak, and Eddie has more classics. The Martin Lawrence show is martins claim to fame :/

harlem nights
boomerang
coming to america
beverly hills cop 1-3
life (which they both star)

and countless others

stoooooppppppp it already

The only thing I find significant about this whole thread is you posted at 4:44

Ol Marty Mar, that you bro? You salty Spike gave Eddie a tribute night? I'm sure you can get one from TV1 if you ask nicely..

Overrated?! Grew up on the guy! One of the greats in comedy! I still watch his show and crack up like its my first time watching it!

Back
Top Bottom