Martin Lawrence

How do you know how much money any of them are worth? You one of their accountants?

Those 'net worth' sites are bullcrap

What's the purpose of this thread?

Bring the wait period back please
Oh my god I thought you were dead
roll.gif
roll.gif

The 'oh my god' put it over the top

The purpose was an article on NT that martin was suing trinidad james for 5mil thats how it got started !!!! bruh !!

Martin the show is and will forever be one of my favorite sitcoms. However, outside of the Bad Boys franchise I don't really check for dudes movies.

I SERIOUSLY HAVE AN AWESOME IDEA:

Someone should create an "Official" thread that lists all the SN's of these troll ****** who make dumb *** threads, so we have record and can continue to berate and diminish their well-being until they decide to never return to NT again....

1.TheTruSkaterz

I can watch Martin everyday and die of laughter in fact when I'm at my grandparents that's what we watch and they think its hilarious

They both washed up imo. Martin even more so... You cant even market his fat *** nomore. At least eddie is still in shape to play certain roles.

Martin has been around since tha 70s, He used 2 play on the tv show "Whats Happening" His net worth is 110mil to date and Eddie Murphy didnt come on the scene

until the 80s and his net worth is 75mil to date. Martin is Wayyy more funny than Eddie !!!!!
never thought about it like that, crazy

REPPED

C'mon "The Martin Show". Best sitcom in television history.

"You So crazy"

"Runteldat".

Those are classic stand-up performances. Yeah Marty Mar might be the best ever.

Back
Top Bottom