Marijuana Linked To Cancer?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^you can't have it both ways though.
dismissing one study that goes against what you think, but accepting another that does.

"Preet says much work is needed to clarify the pathway by which THC functions, and cautions that some animal studies have shown that THC can stimulate some cancers. "THC offers some promise, but we have a long way to go before we know what its potential is," she said." 

thats why more impartial research needs to be done

but isn't the study in the OP exactly that?...another study?

like I said - you can't call one "lies" and the other "truth" based on your own personal opinion

but isn't the study in the OP exactly that?...another study?

like I said - you can't call one "lies" and the other "truth" based on your own personal opinion

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I think anyone with half a brain can understand the concept that smoking anything is unhealthy.

When i read this i was thinking thats probably not true, some people seem to think they're doing their body good when they smoke marijuana. Sure enough i read this guys post a little bit later
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I pretty sure Mj strengthens an immune system, when you smoke you do a lot more healthier things for your body.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I think anyone with half a brain can understand the concept that smoking anything is unhealthy.

When i read this i was thinking thats probably not true, some people seem to think they're doing their body good when they smoke marijuana. Sure enough i read this guys post a little bit later
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I pretty sure Mj strengthens an immune system, when you smoke you do a lot more healthier things for your body.

please don't come in here with that *%!*%#%* article full of lies. "devastating mental health effects"? $%%% outta here i can't believe people still believe this

please don't come in here with that *%!*%#%* article full of lies. "devastating mental health effects"? $%%% outta here i can't believe people still believe this

^EXACTLY. I have trouble "sleeping" at night so I went to MediCann, most recognized place in CA.

^EXACTLY. I have trouble "sleeping" at night so I went to MediCann, most recognized place in CA.

Back
Top Bottom