*MARCH* Release Dates - Major Chains

Im still looking for a pair of CGs. Anyone got a pair for a fair price?
TEAM RAPTORS
37 - 31
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

Just an FYI... I just checked my true blue III's that I got at Sports Experts in 2001...

They retailed back then for $149.99... and I paid $99.99 on sale!

That was when the exchange rate was 50% so it made sense that they retailed for $150 here because they retailed for $100 in the U.S..

So, why the III's are retailing at $200 now is beyond me... :smh:
smh.gif

i think $240 is downright ******ed for flips....with the tax its close to $300.

I think the flips will go by way of the green beans....on Sales/Clearance racks. Fire Reds will sell out
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

Quote:
don't think it's just the exchange rate. Tax isn't decided by FL etc., it's up to political parties to set their priorities.
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I want to get the KOBE forces~ asked richmond FL guy says they arent getting them...only FL in downtown or may be nike shop in Richmond center getting them. Want to celebrate kobe's 4th 50+ games!

Nike does NOT use FOREX to determine their Canadian prices. Everybody seems to belive that they are using a funny exchange rate, but that is not the case at all.

They are simply pricing their product at an MSRP that they think customers would be willing to spend.

Jordan XX2 = $175 USD = $239 CAD
Jordan III Flip = $150 USD = $239 CAD

Obviously they are not using an old exchange rate to determine these prices, they are simply pricing the product at a price point they think their customers will be willing to spend. I am sorry to tell everyone here, but Nike is doing the right thing for their business.

Dub Zeros that came out this past December sold out(AGAIN) at $229 CAD, and they never went on sale.

Everybody needs to forget about exchange rates, because that is not what determines the price.

PS. I have been working in sports-retail for 7 years, so I have seen first hand the inconsistency in the pricing.
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

Quote:
Obviously they are not using an old exchange rate to determine these prices, they are simply pricing the product at a price point they think their customers will be willing to spend. I am sorry to tell everyone here, but Nike is doing the right thing for their business.

Basically what they are doing is telling us we are better off getting them in the U.S...

I prefer to get kickz from the states too IF i have a chance. If not, I will just get from my local malls. Most of the times we didnt get most of what the states gets...ie. penny/foams retros, gold lebron 4s, force max B, pippen retros...

Did the white/silver Lebron 4's release anywhere in Toronto?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

BOSH 4 MVP

look

we know we're gettin @#%$

no need to keep mentioning it if you don't plan on doing something
ds tiffanys sz 13 for sale

Quote:
Did the white/silver Lebron 4's release anywhere in Toronto?
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

i also want the kobe forces!!!! i have no clue where they are tho, my footlocker didnt them on the RD list

some guy came in and bought each pair of 3s we had ahahhaha guys gonna make NO money buying at canadian retail and reselling
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

AF1,

That makes no sense, lol, why would you buy a FSR of a GR in Canada to resell? SMH.
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

i know when my manager told me, i actually laughed out loud at the fact
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Well, reselling doesn't mean you resell now or in a year, prices for these will go up later, mb 3-4 years later when a new generation needs a pair deadstock......
*NIKE authentics make m better than most*

SAw em yesterday there pretty hot, not for 325 tho!
Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

The Lebron (new six) air force low surpreme 25th cost 324.99. but dont know which new six came out on the10th.

Back
Top Bottom