******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

r3k4hsttub, whered you cop? are they available in stores? i need them, and hows the fit on them jic i have to order em online..thanx

i anyone else has info on them id appreciate it also...

i got my pair from southeast asia (but only because i'm way over here) but you should check out the teAM fam; orask daaznfella because he's got both colourways. as for the fit; you can probably go half a size down, but ipreferred my usual.

Haven't wore these in a minute...starting to yellow a bit
eyes.gif

Watching the sandlot before I leave to work...still funny after so many years
roll.gif
childhood memories yo..
Nice fits everyone, keep it coming NT.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by never wear them

you laugh a lot bdis1986, niketalk has you putting smiley faces on every page, which is good tho, good for the soul and body.
happy.gif

word fam today NT just seem real funny ..from the tight jeans to the slang and to stayfresh going on a pickup spree ..awww good times
laugh.gif
people downing tight jeans too hard. OK you don't have to wear em, but clowning them isn't cool either. Now on a hypebeast maybe so but,it's a type of jeans, nothing wrong with that. Here you can watch us get the ladies, because every woman loves something new
happy.gif
(i think!?)

Naw. A woman wants a man. I don't think a lady with a strong posture would even hesitate to look twice at a kid with jeans as tight as hers. But hey...That's my opinion and many others.

Nice fits

@never wear them It isn't really about what you wear to be honest, it is your personality and attitude, your clothes might be a plus, skinny jeansaren't really going to help though haha.

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

Nice fits

@never wear them It isn't really about what you wear to be honest, it is your personality and attitude, your clothes might be a plus, skinny jeans aren't really going to help though haha.

oh of course. im just talking about eye contact. but when it comes to relationships.... a GF can care less what you wear b/c a gf looks at "what itis" but enough of that

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

It isn't really about what you wear to be honest, it is your personality and attitude, your clothes might be a plus, skinny jeans aren't really going to help though haha.
true story

Originally Posted by never wear them

Naw. A woman wants a man. I don't think a lady with a strong posture would even hesitate to look twice at a kid with jeans as tight as hers. But hey... That's my opinion and many others.
I don't now why but that made me laugh
roll.gif
. QFT!

YO!
Originally Posted by donjuan513

LDRS. BBC. Nudie. Adidas x Jeremy Scott.

Ty... you got those Jeremy Scott adidas with the wings on the sides? I'm aching for a pair of those.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by donjuan513

LDRS. BBC. Nudie. Adidas x Jeremy Scott.

Ty... you got those Jeremy Scott adidas with the wings on the sides? I'm aching for a pair of those.

DF!!!
Me personally, I've had a pair for a few months now. I haven't gotten around to wear them yet because they're quite wild looking. I'm guessing they should be shipping out really soon.

dizzy- dope fit man.
sneakermane- dope pumas
Tdot- dope visvims
cris- that drury jacket is dope

No fit for today, peeped this though
14mxlz8.jpg

Doin' big thangs now!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom