******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

To the outlets on my day off...

2zsbtj5.jpg

m tr4nch pg 110 ----------------> man....da black and gold high top Forces....me and my best friend use to kill those in high school....circa2002-2003...straight classic

Originally Posted by CrAzE191st

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by CrAzE191st

Originally Posted by Capo617

CrAzE191st

Those the new Scerbos? If so how do they feel? I was thinking about getting them eventually.
yea they are, they feel real good, i went from lumberjacks to these, i just got them recently and after first day i fell in love, feels more responsive to me
i was in the same position as u haha, took forever to decide on whether i should get them or not but now im glad i got em

Cool thanks, bro. I actually came across your bike check on the Come Up soon after I posted. Whip is nice.
thanx, i haven't really had a chance to ride it for real though, had to get knee surgery last month, just started really riding again last week since the surgery and now I hurt my heel haha, oh well

Sucks, bro. Been getting the tease weather here in Boston. Get a good day or two for riding then it'll go right back to too cold and windy. Have your handsnumb after a few minutes out.

debby-hope u get better
smile.gif

sickickz-clean bred 1s
ucasta-nice teals and 00' jordan 5s

nice fits everyone...

----------------------

FOR SALE, PM ME
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2