March 2008 Pickups thread!

got my stabs in

my girly getting me a nano with the engraving done up, doooooope

you knw the deal

Originally Posted by 23nando23

you knw the deal

smokin.gif
I've Been puttin that Obama shirt off for a minute now, Ithink it's time I pick it up myself

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

44.99 plus tax for the kermits
no hating or anything like that, but why would any1 spend $45 for a supreme shirt that has kermit face on it? shirts are Trash IMO, not hating on any1,i rather go buy something worth that much.
indifferent.gif

15hjxnp.jpg

I dont remember if i posted these in the last thread but just in case.............Skate or Dies

6svxq1.jpg

34j6u81.jpg

I wanted a Black one but they dont seem to exist at all anymore
eyes.gif

I posted this in another thread, but I just got my XX3s recently and took the following pic:

Took this pic using just my standard 18-55mm kit lens on my Nikon D40 (and some minor PS to slightly brighten it up)...I'm tempted to upgrade it to a f/2.8macro lens but I have to prioritize =P

them dunks are ugly but if you like thats cool

WORD
Took me almost an hour to process the site and place an order...
Got the red Kermit deck so im happy...had the Kermit tee in grey in my basket but it was sold out by the time the site took me to checkout
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hopefully mine goes out with no problems(and I hope I get some stickies lol)
yea haha took me like 20 min but once i got through i just paid haha but yea stickers was sold for $2 so i dont know if theyll be free this time hopefully some reg box stickers though haha
I'm so full of guilt....I got totally whirlwinded into the Supreme madness yesterday. I really wanted one of those 5 panel caps and thatpurple flannel. I think I might have given myself an ulcer....3 times I had that flannel in my basket and went to check out and it told me it was gone.
frown.gif
I couldn't understand why it kept showing that it was availableand put it in my basket, but it would say it was gone when I was trying to check out. After an hour, I finally ended up with the 5 panel cap, but not in myfirst choice of color.

Dude, I can't imagine what it's like to work in one of the Supreme shops on the big release dates. I almost had a panic attack on the internet tryingto get a hat and shirt. Based on the pictures I've seen at the releases, the shops have got to be insane. Then again, they've probably got it down toa science by now.

Starting on some new players- Stats(all on sale)- to put on ice and forget for about 5 years
308132223.jpg

Air Nomo's- will put to the test on the mens softball league(old man's game, hey I'm old)
308132221.jpg

Dee Browns
308132217.jpg

Funkdoctor- nice Akron dunks, I wish Innovative1 could connect me thru his sources as well.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

finally got these off my back..
eek.gif
damn!
pimp.gif
devil.gif

yea, I'll have my friend post his sz 9 All Star Sheed Samples for ya too

laugh.gif
...serious though, he really has a 9..probally not for sale though
Funkdoctor- nice Akron dunks, I wish Innovative1 could connect me thru his sources as well.

whos innovative1?? Naw, i got them from another connect...he HAS an Integra Type-R..i wouldn't say he drives one, because he probally has only driven it1000 miles since he got it two years ago....

Angel

^Nice pickups (these + past ones) Angel....you've got some AMAZING connections!

SUP Fred! you've got mail!
smile.gif

JLov - Nice stuff man. I'm still looking for a pair of Concords myself.
WO-MAN
wink.gif
and thanks! you can go wrong with Concords! +you've got all those other dope pickups, so why not!
thumbsup.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

44.99 plus tax for the kermits
no hating or anything like that, but why would any1 spend $45 for a supreme shirt that has kermit face on it? shirts are Trash IMO, not hating on any1, i rather go buy something worth that much.
indifferent.gif

indeed.

nice stabs up there...but i hate that reptile print

Long time no see. Too many shoes and clothes to post.....but only one of these. Waiting on more tires.
59vl2x.jpg

23nando23-whered you get those stabs man? ive only seen them overseas, of course not in the u.s.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom