Man's ex-girlfriend lures him to playground where he's beaten and robbed by new BF; Flashes grin in

This is exactly why I don't go to playgrounds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funniest thing I've read all day.

Saleh was arrested after an off-duty police officer from another town allegedly heard him bragging about his involvement in an attack, authorities said. The officer notified Wyckoff police, who soon located Saleh and filed charges against him a short time later.

:rofl:

If I was the ex, I'd probably be catching a murder charge soon.  There's no way they'd be getting away with that ****
mean.gif

:x :x
A woman has been sentenced to life after recruiting two men to murder her husband after meeting them in a pub. Charlotte Collinge, 45, was jailed for a minimum of 23 years, while Stephen Shreeves, 40, and Kelvin Dale, 27, were each jailed for 18 years.Collinge met the two men in the pub before inviting them back to the marital home in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, on the promise of sex on October 8 last year.
o-CHARLOTTE-COLLINGE-570.jpg

"On the evidence I have heard, I'm satisfied he was a man who offered no harm to any of you and who indeed had, over a number of years, tolerated the wilful and manipulative behaviour of an unfaithful wife." :smh::smh::smh: In a statement read out in court, Cristal Collinge described her father as "generous and caring".

Clifford Collinge was found dead in a pool of blood with 46 separate injuries on the kitchen floor of the house in Sandy Lane later that night. A clamp had been used in the attack on the 61-year-old.

Back
Top Bottom