Man's ex-girlfriend lures him to playground where he's beaten and robbed by new BF; Flashes grin in

This rise in young rich white women trying to be about that life is getting ridiculous
mean.gif
some of these fems honestly must feel like the law doesnt apply to them 
mean.gif

The old and the new BF should backdoor and get some hood chicks to whoop her ***.

Hood Justice.8)

Thing is other than the original post, most other guys posting stuff that I bet 3 out of 5 times is more about the man being a insecure little P****. Granted chicks do have a role they play in this garbage, as a individual you have the common sense and mental capacity to say to yourself "is this chick really worth going to jail, dying for ?"

These guys aren't men, they are hormonally imbalanced D'bags who deserve every bit of anal penetration they receive in prison.

tired.gif
 feel bad for the ex... dropped her cuz she was a lunatic prolly then got done dirty jus tryna get the post relationship yambz..

and the worst part is there will be no revenge cuz all them *******s gettin locked up. sucks he hasta getta new phone too.

i woulda never let this happen to me tho... woulda showed em my heels and o about 2 weeks later severely vandalized her car and problly had some **** ****** go in on her for a cpl hundo.

Anyone who comes to a fight or intends to fight with a bat/pipe or even a gun, let alone an ambush is a coward and a *****. Nothing enrages me more.

Last edited:

Tocci, who was charged with robbery and theft, was freed after posting $50,000 bail. Chaupiz and another alleged assailant, Samer Saleh, 25, of Waldwick, each remained jailed Sunday in lieu of $100,000 bail.

Chaupiz was charged with aggravated assault and robbery, while Saleh was charged with robbery, theft and causing serious bodily injury.

Saleh was arrested after an off-duty police officer from another town allegedly heard him bragging about his involvement in an attack, authorities said. The officer notified Wyckoff police, who soon located Saleh and filed charges against him a short time later.

the police are saying there was one more person involved in the beating that's still at large...

theres really very little that i can be told that would convince me to jump my friend's girlfriend's ex...in a group of 3, with bats and pipes no less...:smh: come on man..this bird's already posted bail while your sitting in a cell..

Back
Top Bottom