Mannnnn The patriots are going undefeated again.. SMH

laugh.gif

They will choke again. As long as Randy Moss is on that team, they will never win another Super Bowl.

As long as they don't win the bowl I don't give a flying #%%%.

they can go 18-0 and lose in the chip for the next 5 seasons and I would be perfectly fine with it (minus P not getting back to the stage but its cool he hashis ring)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

They will choke again. As long as Randy Moss is on that team, they will never win another Super Bowl.
LOL, I think they'll choke again too but Randy has nothing to do with it. If anything, he saved them because he caught (what should have been)the last touchdown pass in the 4th to give them the lead.
wink.gif

^ last year.. 16-0 is an undeafted season, first time in history of the 17 game regular season.. if im not mistaken?

they were 90 seconds away from in 2 years ago...

Offensively, its not even close.. this years team is WAY more explosive than the 07 sqad..

Outside of Asante and Vrabel, they haven't had any major losses.. All they have done is filled those positions plus more.. Shawn Springs, Leigh Bodden,Jerrod Mayo, Darius Bulter, Pat Chung, Fred Taylor SMH

The Dline still has Wilfork holding it down, Seymour and Ty Warren on the ends.. They need another pass rusher tho, word is they are trying to get D. Burguessfrom Oakland..

I forgot they signed my boy alex smith too.. athletic tight end from stanford.. he's a DenCO boy.. he's gonna ball in the offense too SMH

19-0 unless brady or moss get hurt lol

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Bump... this is still poppin

its gonna be history in the making

This squad isn't FAIR
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

shut up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and to dude who said im dellusional.. im not even a pats fan, im just calling it like i see it..

truth I'll bet as well.....if you want to take another $20 wager
nerd.gif

^ last year.. 16-0 is an undeafted season, first time in history of the 17 game regular season.. if im not mistaken?

Offensively, its not even close.. this years team is WAY more explosive than the 07 sqad..

Outside of Asante and Vrabel, they haven't had any major losses.. All they have done is filled those positions plus more.. Shawn Springs, Leigh Bodden, Jerrod Mayo, Darius Bulter, Pat Chung, Fred Taylor SMH

The Dline still has Wilfork holding it down, Seymour and Ty Warren on the ends.. They need another pass rusher tho, word is they are trying to get D. Burguess from Oakland..

I forgot they signed my boy alex smith too.. athletic tight end from stanford.. he's a DenCO boy.. he's gonna ball in the offense too SMH

This squad isn't FAIR
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

shut up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and to dude who said im dellusional.. im not even a pats fan, im just calling it like i see it..

Stop. You are hyping them up so hardcore. Springs, Bodden, Mayo, Butler, Chung and Fred Taylor isn't anything to gush about. All average/below averageplayers who won't make any difference. The dynasty is over. It was the biggest choke jobs in the history of sports, they aren't coming back from that.I'm not saying they wont have a decent season, but they are NOT going undefeated bro and ill make any monetary bet with you to prove that. $100 buckspaypal, me and you homie...you down???...

I'm at pats training camp. Mike shannahan is on the field with the team. Sorry if posted already

The dynasty is over.
This team is better than the 2007 team on paper. Will they be 16-0? They have one of the most difficult schedules in the league, but theycertainly have a shot.

14-2 is my prediction.

Outside of Asante and Vrabel, they haven't had any major losses.. All they have done is filled those positions plus more.. Shawn Springs, Leigh Bodden, Jerrod Mayo, Darius Bulter, Pat Chung, Fred Taylor SMH

The Dline still has Wilfork holding it down, Seymour and Ty Warren on the ends.. They need another pass rusher tho, word is they are trying to get D. Burguess from Oakland..

This squad isn't FAIR
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

shut up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop. You are hyping them up so hardcore. Springs, Bodden, Mayo, Butler, Chung and Fred Taylor isn't anything to gush about. All average/below average players who won't make any difference. The dynasty is over. It was the biggest choke jobs in the history of sports, they aren't coming back from that. I'm not saying they wont have a decent season, but they are NOT going undefeated bro and ill make any monetary bet with you to prove that. $100 bucks paypal, me and you homie...you down???...

They take over the hill/average players and they always produce in that offense/defense. This team is better then the team that went undefeated in the regularseason on paper. There's a lot of hype around this team and rightfully so.

JPZx its a bet...

Stop. You are hyping them up so hardcore. Springs, Bodden, Mayo, Butler, Chung and Fred Taylor isn't anything to gush about. All average/below average players who won't make any difference. The dynasty is over. It was the biggest choke jobs in the history of sports, they aren't coming back from that. I'm not saying they wont have a decent season, but they are NOT going undefeated bro and ill make any monetary bet with you to prove that. $100 bucks paypal, me and you homie...you down???...

No.
grin.gif
only because you have no idea what your talking about..

smh.gif
They look might fine on paper and especially because they are head and shoulders above any other team in that division, but I still would like to see themprove it. I guess it would be easy for me to say they are awesomeness after going say 13-3 at their worse, but you never know in the NFL.

I'm still curious about Brady coming back after his surgery, but these days, injuries such as those have a much more successful resiliency rate than theyused to. He should be fine, but I'm still gonna wait and see....

Back
Top Bottom