looks good for our patriots.... cant wait for this season
Team Pacific Northwest

Huh?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I hate the Pats with a passion..I hope tom brady get sacked and blows his knee out again

There not gonna win nothing this year!

Colts fan ova here!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
people need to relax...it takes a lot more than just players to go undefeated...so much has to fall into place. y'all need to relax...
Word...dudes are gonna be disappointed if the Pats go 11-5.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

It's going to be funny to watch all of you Patriot haters kick rocks. I swear 2 season ago there were at least 3 Patriot hating threads every Sunday
roll.gif
%+!! was hilarious.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Grown @!% men whining about their teams getting blowed out, word to Emmitt.
* blown
and for the record i don't remember the patriots having an undefeated season( just an undefeated regular season
grin.gif
)
indifferent.gif

What if Brady doesn't have it anymore

they would be mad about losing Cassel to the chiefs

why does it matter if im a patriots fan???? oh thats right... you cant be a fan of a team from another state... makes sense now...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

why does it matter if im a patriots fan???? oh thats right... you cant be a fan of a team from another state... makes sense now...
My fav. sports team are the Yankees and I currently live in MA so...wamp.

It's okay though, the comment wasn't even that serious.
laugh.gif

give major credit to their front office. that's why every team wants part of their front office hell i'm sure they've contacted the Pats waterboyfor help
laugh.gif

havent been keeping up w/ the nfl offseason....
but dang!
patriots are going to have a stacked team and STILL cheat!

Originally Posted by thetruth03

my Goodness this roster is STACKED..

This offense is going to be unreal..

Brady, Fred Taylor, Randy Moss, Joey Galloway, Wes Welker, Sammy Morris, Ben Watson, Greg Lewis at the 4
sick.gif
with that Oline..

Their D Line speaks for itself.. With 2 huge signings in the secondary.. Shawn Springs and Leigh Bodden..Bodden is a very underated press corner IMO..

AND they have a 3 2nd round picks.. Thats so much damn draft value..

This offense is going to be scarier than when they went 16-0...

Lets break this down

Brady,Moss and Welker are all still great. Sammy Morris is good. Watson isnt good. Greg Lewis is
sick.gif
Galloway(138yds in 9 games) Fred Taylor (556 yds,3.9 rush avg) have probably hitthe wall. The offensive line is still good.

The D-Line is great. They still need help with their pass rush from the linebackers maybe they can fill that void with Jason Taylor. Shawn Springs is okay buthe's not a upgrade. Leigh Bodden is a underrated but it remains to be seen if he can be consistent and fully pick up the scheme( But I think Cleveland runa similar scheme so he should be ok)

Bottom line: The offense will not be better than the 07 offense because they dont have a threat like Stallworth anymore and Gaffney is gone too by Lewis mightbe able to fill that role. The defense also still has huge holes in the secondary.

They will be contenders but they wont go 16-0 again.

I'm a pats fan simply for the fact the Brady went to my high school. I followed him through his college career then to the league and was pissed when theylost to the Giants of NY (coming to america lol). I really do hope they go undefeated this year. GO PATS!

On a side note they didnt do that bad with Matt Cassell he should make a good back up!

F*ck the Patriots, but they're definitely going to be the team to watch out for Bills Vs PAts
pimp.gif

and now its the patriots
smh.gif
, and it soon might become the steelers
sick.gif

1 more and all of a sudden the 2000 decade is both of theirs. It could happen. Pats will be good this year though

Here's the thing about the patriots. The signings of these older FA's signifies that this really is a superbowl-or-bust season. If I'm notmistaken, both seymour and wilfork will become FA's and we all know that D-line is the real reason for the Patriots success over the years. The defense isnot getting any younger, although I will say I see great potential in terrence wheatley, hopefully he gets the 3 spot on the depth chart behind bodden andhobbs.

Also, just imagine how scary this offense could be with a healthy laurence maroney and sammy morris (who is a VITAL part of this team) and a ben watson whoplayed up to his potential. Ben Watson has all the tools to be one of the best TE's in football but the man has a serious case of butterfingers. But Ithink he'll have a bounce back yr with all the defense's attention focused on moss, welker, and galloway (if you don't think galloway has at leastone good season left in him, then you just haven't been watching football). He was hurrt last yr which limited him but the man can still motor.

Rey Maleuga + Jerrod Mayo = one happy pats fan

Back
Top Bottom